It's a different journey now...

It's my 18th birthday

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: It's my 18th birthday

Postby RevanFan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:It's a different journey now...

Eh. Things stayed pretty much the same for me. Only differences were more responsibilities, college classes, and a LOT of horrible things happening one after the other. I don't blame that on turning 18, though. Obviously everyone goes through a different journey in this life, though.

Happy birthday, and I wish you all the best. Are you preparing for college or some other educational route?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:46 pm

RevanFan wrote:

Eh. Things stayed pretty much the same for me. Only differences were more responsibilities, college classes, and a LOT of horrible things happening one after the other. I don't blame that on turning 18, though. Obviously everyone goes through a different journey in this life, though.

Happy birthday, and I wish you all the best. Are you preparing for college or some other educational route?

It's my senior year of high school, I'm preparing to pursue something musically like band director or choir director or something like that.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Happy Birthday :D You are in the best years of your life right now........ Enjoy it while you can

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:43 pm

I just started college at Temple University for Sports Management, and so far college is absolutely awesome. It's the best experience of my life! Be prepared to work hard too and everything will pay off.
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:28 pm

RevanFan wrote:

"Only differences were more responsibilities, college classes, and a LOT of horrible things happening one after the other. "

Amen to that this statement is pure truth! enjoy it while you can austinmario13 life only gets more hairy afterwards....oh yea also enjoy your head hair while you have it :P by mid 20's you will start to recede and have to resort to various combovers or mr.rogaine to keep thy locks upon thy head....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:32 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

"Only differences were more responsibilities, college classes, and a LOT of horrible things happening one after the other. "

Amen to that this statement is pure truth! enjoy it while you can austinmario13 life only gets more hairy afterwards....oh yea also enjoy your head hair while you have it :P by mid 20's you will start to recede and have to resort to various combovers or mr.rogaine to keep thy locks upon thy head....

Not necessarily. My grandfather had a full head of black hair till the day he died. All depends on genetics.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:51 pm

RevanFan wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Eh. Things stayed pretty much the same for me. Only differences were more responsibilities, college classes, and a LOT of horrible things happening one after the other. I don't blame that on turning 18, though. Obviously everyone goes through a different journey in this life, though.

Not necessarily. My grandfather had a full head of black hair till the day he died. All depends on genetics.

arg stupid genetics! lol yea its true I believe men get it from their mothers father's side is what science says .....oh well I will have to resign myself to eventually looking like a egghead or basketball (thankfully I'm not there yet but probably another 6 years and it may be time to pull off the Michael Jordan and just go clean shaven....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”