The ultimate controller!

Anything and everything.
Gridiron
MVP

The ultimate controller!

Postby Gridiron » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:34 pm

http://www.all-controller.com

If they make it happen, then I'll do my best to make this work with our MADDEN.

Whatever it takes. (Hopefully very little to nothing! :D)
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

The ultimate controller!

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: The ultimate controller!

Postby JSamuel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:34 am

I wish the positions of the left thumbstick and D-pad were switched.

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:57 pm

The layout is similar to the Logitech Wireless Gamepad. I am surely going to grab two when they become available!!!

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:41 am

But can it run crysis?!

lol. looks neat. I signed up.

Also got an idea. I can PC game with key+mau5 or 360 controller without issue... but for some reason M08 really irks me when I have to switch back and forth. It's a PITA. So. sometime in the future I'm going to use my Pinnacle controller software to emulate mouse controls (like I have to do for BioShock 2, Star Wars Republic Commando, etc) on one of my controllers, and then use another controller as the in-game controller. That way I set down one controller and pick up the other in-game without having to use keyboard and mouse then switching back and forth with the gamepad.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:33 am

Gridiron wrote:Image
http://www.all-controller.com

If they make it happen, then I'll do my best to make this work with our MADDEN.

Whatever it takes. (Hopefully very little to nothing! :D)

Kickstarter campaign just got fully funded in under 24 hours. They start shipping in May 2018. See the other thread I posted yesterday for links. I am very excite!
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Gridiron
MVP

Postby Gridiron » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:52 pm

Interesting early bird wired deal for May 2018 delivery because I only want the wired capability.
I hope that the final unit's wireless transmitters can be switched off, or they do automatically (and actually) power off when USB is connected or operating.

I also hope that this controller is so successful that in a few years they'll have name brand imitators.
GRIDIRON! The 1st physics based computer football simulation.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:35 am

Gridiron wrote:Interesting early bird wired deal for May 2018 delivery because I only want the wired capability.
I hope that the final unit's wireless transmitters can be switched off, or they do automatically (and actually) power off when USB is connected or operating.

I opted for the wireless hoping that lag is on par with the MS X360 wireless for PC. It's not too terrible, except for flinch-fps games (easily solved by using a mouse+key). But it works great for Madden. I also have a Rock Candy 360 wired controller too and it seems to have more lag than the wireless MS version.

I'm not exactly sure how the ALL Controller wireless will work when connected? I believe DS3 (PS3) controllers only charge when connected via USB but still require BT connection to play?

Gridiron wrote:I also hope that this controller is so successful that in a few years they'll have name brand imitators.

Using GoPro as an example, startups with completely new and original ideas/products can be a very good thing for entire industries. Before GoPro, you had to hold something like a Sony HandyCam while mountain biking on forest trails, or duct tape it to your helmet. And honestly, would you rather buy a GoPro Hero 5 Black or a Sony HDR-AS50R Action Cam?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”