Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sevenkn
Rookie

Postby Sevenkn » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Hey, my name is Eduardo "Sevenkn".

I met this community through my searches for a fix for my Madden 08 game, which crashes every single penalty.

So far, great website :D

Spragoo
Rookie

Postby Spragoo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:26 am

Hey all! Found out about modded Madden through the Madden subreddit. Usually play whichever Madden was most recently added to EA access (17 at the moment), and sometimes 07 on 360. The community here seems great, and I'm keen to try out all the mods.
Just a quick question: do we have the ability to create custom plays? Not just playbooks, but the plays themselves?
Thanks!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:30 am

Spragoo wrote:Hey all! Found out about modded Madden through the Madden subreddit. Usually play whichever Madden was most recently added to EA access (17 at the moment), and sometimes 07 on 360. The community here seems great, and I'm keen to try out all the mods.
Just a quick question: do we have the ability to create custom plays? Not just playbooks, but the plays themselves?
Thanks!

Yep. It can be done in game or using an editor.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

roboty
Rookie

Postby roboty » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:58 am

Hi, i'm a lifelong fan of the 49ers. Even when the only way for us to win is to wait that Eli mess everything for his offense ^^
I played madden 08 for a long time (no other choice for PCgamers) and i discovered your site not so long ago, it's a blast to have the brand new rosters and your mods are all really cool. I'm really glad that this game is not dead, i like madden17 but 08 is still in my heart as it was my only way to play for years.

Well i guess that's all :)

Spragoo
Rookie

Postby Spragoo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:05 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Spragoo wrote:Hey all! Found out about modded Madden through the Madden subreddit. Usually play whichever Madden was most recently added to EA access (17 at the moment), and sometimes 07 on 360. The community here seems great, and I'm keen to try out all the mods.
Thanks!

Awesome, thanks for that! Is there a particular mod/add on for this, and if so, which one?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Spragoo wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Thanks!

Awesome, thanks for that! Is there a particular mod/add on for this, and if so, which one?

Nope. Just try the in-game editor, and if you want more, download MadMod X, which I believe comes with a playbook editor.

I highly suggest checking out the Starting Guide for New Players.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Arawiz
Rookie

Postby Arawiz » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:20 am

:D :D :D :D

Hello! New user by the name of Joel all the way from Uruguay, South America. i lived in the states in my teen years and have loved football ever since. It is the only sport I seriously follow and love. I gotta say that all that has been done here with the modding of Maddon 08 is awesome. Looking forward to make friends and play some Madden!

Aurabolt
Rookie

Postby Aurabolt » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Bills fan. Played Madden 03 through 08 and then again Madden 12 - 15 on PS4. I wrote a few Madden guides on GameFAQs over the years: https://www.gamefaqs.com/community/Aura ... tributions

I'm sick of the microtransactions of modern Maddens (MUT) and I want a true realistic simulation. So here I am! I also have some experience modding PC games, check out some of my Guitar Hero III custom tracks I made and recorded: https://www.youtube.com/user/aurabolt12 ... rid&view=0

Go Bills :lol:

alpacino2222
Rookie

Postby alpacino2222 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:16 am

Hi, new here. I'm an artist with a lot of 3d modeling / animating knowledge and some game building knowledge (just Unity), but little modding experience. I've got a lot of cRaZy ideas!

In particular, would love to create and get some new models into the game. I ended up here after trying to find a way to get my hands on and edit madden17 models. After trying 10+ combination of toolsets and realizing it wasn't quite yet possible, here I am.

I hope to exchange some modeling / art skills if their needed for assistance with finding / creating some new tools for accessing models and modding. Looking around, I really appreciate all the sharing of information and generosity-- so I'm looking forward to participating / contributing to some of your efforts.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”