New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
KO'BBF
MVP

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:37 pm

RevanFan wrote:Since when are you a new member!?

Don't thank me for anything. Dave set this site up and runs it. I just joined it an hour after he set it up.

The tagline eh? I guess this is the Festivus of websites. I'll get the aluminum pole.

It doesnt require decoration. I find tinsel distracting.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bowyakasha
Rookie

Postby Bowyakasha » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:37 pm

New user here, big fan of the 9ers and have received madden 08 today!

Frank
Rookie

Postby Frank » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:26 am

Hey, new guy here, been jonesin for some football, dont have an xbox anymore, so i am trying to resurrect this old PC download. I would be stoked to get this old game running with new rosters.

Originally from Pittsburgh, of course a Steelers fan, now living in Colombia

xevangz
Rookie

Postby xevangz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:32 am

wassup bros. decided to check out madden 08 since i'm not too big a fan of the current ones gameplay wise and the 2k5 community is desolate compared to here

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Frank wrote:Hey, new guy here, been jonesin for some football, dont have an xbox anymore, so i am trying to resurrect this old PC download. I would be stoked to get this old game running with new rosters.

Originally from Pittsburgh, of course a Steelers fan, now living in Colombia

I like this guy already.

Welcome to the community.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

TheOriginal_frostbyt
Rookie

Postby TheOriginal_frostbyt » Tue May 01, 2018 10:18 am

Just joined and looking forward to seeing how M08 holds up after all these years. I'll be honest I do not think I ever played this version as I was still pissed at EA for taking the NFL exclusive license :) So I missed 06-09.

Downloaded and grabbed the mods and started playing around last night. Curious to see what this community has done over the years!

Thanks

psychscheme
Rookie

Postby psychscheme » Thu May 03, 2018 9:23 am

Hey people how are you doing?

I've been playing Madden since Madden 2001 and I've recently started playing NCAA football games. I'm also a former high school safety and am working to become a football coach or General manager. With my years of experience within the sport I've noticed how college football has State to impact the NFL in terms of play calling and schemes. Read Option plays, including pitch option, speed options, Post/Pre Snap options are starting to have a greater impact on the professional level, so I'm just trying to see how to add Option offense to Madden

rbaugh13
Rookie

Postby rbaugh13 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:27 am

Just ordered 08 on PC after discovering this site. Basically here for the updated rosters.... pretty stoked

calipanhead
Rookie

Postby calipanhead » Tue May 15, 2018 9:52 am

Hey guys! Just found out about this mod from Reddit. Love it! I installed all the basic stuff and a reshade. Looks wonderful. I will make another post about it, but has anyone gotten 60+ fps to work? Even if I edit the ini in docs to 120 it is still capped at 60 according to steam fps counter. I can also feel it is. I have a 144hz panel and it would be nice to utilize!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 15, 2018 6:57 pm

calipanhead wrote:Hey guys! Just found out about this mod from Reddit. Love it! I installed all the basic stuff and a reshade. Looks wonderful. I will make another post about it, but has anyone gotten 60+ fps to work? Even if I edit the ini in docs to 120 it is still capped at 60 according to steam fps counter. I can also feel it is. I have a 144hz panel and it would be nice to utilize!

The game is capped at 60. Sorry.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”