New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
yourwindow
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby yourwindow » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:39 pm

For those that remember me I'm yourwindow. Its been 6-8 years since Football-Freaks was shutdown and I'm ready for Madden on pc again!

Sponsor

Sponsor

bdrizzle
Rookie

Postby bdrizzle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:28 pm

Hey there, I'm joining in preparation for Madden 19 PC! Can't wait to be back!!

krutawn
Rookie

Postby krutawn » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi everyone! I'm joining to start playing madden08 again and hope you guys come out with some great mods/updates for madden19 as well!

gumpbr
Rookie

Postby gumpbr » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi been around here for some years now but didn't post anything till now.

Diamond_ten
Rookie

Postby Diamond_ten » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Last played madden on PC back in 2005 version. And didn't use mods then.

Excited to see what this community does with Madden 19 and hoping to find a roster editor for M19 that I can understand how to use and make some rosters I've always wanted to do but takes way too long on game on consoles.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:41 am

Diamond_ten wrote:Last played madden on PC back in 2005 version. And didn't use mods then.

Excited to see what this community does with Madden 19 and hoping to find a roster editor for M19 that I can understand how to use and make some rosters I've always wanted to do but takes way too long on game on consoles.

If you have Madden 08, our utilities make it very easy to edit rosters. However, we're still working on getting 19 modding going.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

keytonelaroneNEW
Rookie

Tremendous Respect for this Community

Postby keytonelaroneNEW » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:11 pm

I have been around the forum for years and even made a Football Tunes music collections for the gang awhile back. You are guys are fantastic, I can't get into the new madden and this was the golden year. Thank you again to everyone for your effort.

skyhook71
Rookie

Postby skyhook71 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:11 pm

Hey everyone,
Learned of this site from Operation Sports (been a member for quite some time), and i've played madden since the first one on SNES. Glad that Madden is on the PC for the first time since '03, and to be able to play it witch mods/customs has me really stoked. Heard lots of good things about the community here at FB IDIOT, hope to contribute and learn a lot.

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:16 pm

skyhook71 wrote:Hey everyone,
Learned of this site from Operation Sports (been a member for quite some time), and i've played madden since the first one on SNES. Glad that Madden is on the PC for the first time since '03, and to be able to play it witch mods/customs has me really stoked. Heard lots of good things about the community here at FB IDIOT, hope to contribute and learn a lot.

03? It was on PC every season until 2008 (Madden 08 was the last). Now it's back for 19.

Glad to have you here. Hopefully you find any information you look for. If you have any questions that a quick search of the site doesn't answer, feel free to ask. This, I feel, is one of the best communities on the internet, and everyone is helpful.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

soulrebel81
Rookie

Postby soulrebel81 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:09 am

I am a 36 year old Supervisor at a Steel Mill. I have a Bachelor's in Computer Science, but I choose to work in 120+ degree environments. I was once a professional online poker player for 5 years, until it was banned in the United States under a bunch of false pretenses. Since then, I have played only one poker tournament, which I won.

I have been an avid gamer my whole life, starting out on the Atari and Nintendo that I still own. I was speed running through Super Mario Bros in the 80's, when probably most were still in diapers. I can still do it with ease, but I will never time myself or try to beat any record.

I have been playing Madden 08 since it's release. I'm debating on buying Madden 19, but morally I feel obligated not to do so if only because of EA's refusal to make a PC version for 10 years.

I also flip houses on the side, as I grew up working construction. I love the outdoors, and own several properties that I hunt wildlife. I have a beautiful wife, who makes me breakfast and dinner, and packs my lunch bag for me before work. She is the reason I continue to work so hard in life, otherwise I would be a Nomad backpacking throughout the world while packing a bowl.

That is all.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”