New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
LeviStadium
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby LeviStadium » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:48 pm

Hello everyone, I missed playing the older maddens until I discovered & picked up 08 for my computer. Adding mods to the game is a huge game changer, I very much appreciate the fellow players who put in that time & effort & share their mods with the community! I've been looking to find a way to make an all custom team franchise, but haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MaxShoes94
Rookie

Postby MaxShoes94 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:07 am

Hello everybody! I'm New here. I wanted to introduce myself.
I'm looking for .fbx files and/or .obj files or even .dat files (since I have the MaddenEditor.exe to open dat files) from the game.
I'm just looking for a player with his uniform and his helmet.
If somebody could provide it to me.
Thank You in advance.

johnjason819
Rookie

Postby johnjason819 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:34 pm

hey im new was wondering how to connect my ps4 controller and where to get all time rosters

brixx
Rookie

Postby brixx » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:31 pm

Hello everyone!

I am a C++ developer! Good to be here. I have a project that I am tentatively working on but need more information

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:26 pm

brixx wrote:Hello everyone!

I am a C++ developer! Good to be here. I have a project that I am tentatively working on but need more information

Glad to have you, what information would that be?

brixx
Rookie

Postby brixx » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:15 pm

TheRareButter wrote:

Information regarding editing Maddens 13-17. I know it doesn't have the DB system of previous iterations and I've been trying to do my research on it but no luck. I saw that there's an editor by BEP, but I don't know JavaScript nor do I really care to.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:36 pm

brixx wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:

Information regarding editing Maddens 13-17. I know it doesn't have the DB system of previous iterations and I've been trying to do my research on it but no luck. I saw that there's an editor by BEP, but I don't know JavaScript nor do I really care to.

If I'm not mistaken I think those versions have the same or a similar structure as NCAA 14 which is heavily modded. Here's a invite link to that community's discord if you're not already a member:

https://discord.gg/cfbr

brixx
Rookie

Postby brixx » Mon May 01, 2023 12:30 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
brixx wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:

If I'm not mistaken I think those versions have the same or a similar structure as NCAA 14 which is heavily modded. Here's a invite link to that community's discord if you're not already a member:

https://discord.gg/cfbr

They don't have the DB structure, I already checked. I'm very familiar with the Revamped community and play the game religiously.

I just need to get an editor made for the games I mentioned and it would make the gaming experience much better.

xplatformer
Rookie

Postby xplatformer » Thu May 11, 2023 2:24 pm

Hey everyone.

I go by Xbox_Roughneck over at operationsports.com. Been posting on forums since Front Page Sports Football was the thing.

I've hovered on these forums for years. Thanks for keeping CPU vs CPU football worthwhile.

txou1
Rookie

Postby txou1 » Sun May 14, 2023 3:41 pm

Hello everyone from txou1..great to be a part of this community! I have maybe a stupid question but is there a utility for 08 that makes putting odd numbers on players; such as 8 on Larry Wilson, 88 on Alan Page, 22 on Bob Hayes etc. a whole lot easier?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”