New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:05 am

alpacino2222 wrote:Hi, new here. I'm an artist with a lot of 3d modeling / animating knowledge and some game building knowledge (just Unity), but little modding experience. I've got a lot of cRaZy ideas!

In particular, would love to create and get some new models into the game. I ended up here after trying to find a way to get my hands on and edit madden17 models. After trying 10+ combination of toolsets and realizing it wasn't quite yet possible, here I am.

I hope to exchange some modeling / art skills if their needed for assistance with finding / creating some new tools for accessing models and modding. Looking around, I really appreciate all the sharing of information and generosity-- so I'm looking forward to participating / contributing to some of your efforts.

Check this out, then get in contact with trey31 through pms. viewtopic.php?f=86&t=20313&p=108761#p108761

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jeffman513
Rookie

Postby Jeffman513 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:02 pm

Hello, new guy here, just introducing myself.

justwannaplayplz000
Rookie

Postby justwannaplayplz000 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 am

happy to be here

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi,

I'm Jose21crisis, and I recently got introduced to Madden and the NFL in general after having nothing but Madden 2001 on the Ps2 to play for a few weeks. Recently started playing Madden 08 and it has been a great experience. Started looking at this forum becuase of the sheer amount of mods for this game, and I love modded games that allows them to be up-to date.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

mrgarrettscott
Rookie

Postby mrgarrettscott » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:18 pm

I'm a long-suffering Browns fan who is old enough to have watched Red Right 88 occur on TV and AFC Championship disappointment, including The Drive and The Fumble. I've seen the Browns leave, come back and struggle since 99.

I used to play sports games because it seemed the only way my team would ever get to and win the big game was if I led them there. I started sports gaming life on Madden 92 and Sports Talk Football on the Genesis. I continued playing through the PSone, Dreamcast, and PS2 era. On PSone, it was all about Gameday 97, 98 and Madden 99. On Dreamcast, it ONLY about NFL 2K and after playing it, I could never go back to Madden until 2004 when NFL 2K5 (best football game ever) and Madden 2005 dropped. I got both and played both. Then, EA gained the exclusive NFL license and essentially retired me from NFL games.

Over time, I started playing way more PC games and I really wanted to play a football game on my PC. Madden 08 was the final and most recent option. I essentially own three football games, NFL 2K5 (PS2), Madden 2005 (Xbox) and Madden 08 (PC). Of course, a lot has changed in the NFL since Madden 08, specifically rosters. So, I began searching for updated Madden rosters and found myself here. What I didn't know about was the Madden 08 mod scene. WOW!

sflm70458
Rookie

Postby sflm70458 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:23 pm

I like the madden 08 game. I want to continue playing it with updated roster so I signed up. Madden needs to start respecting the PC players and come out with a PC version please!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:16 pm

sflm70458 wrote:I like the madden 08 game. I want to continue playing it with updated roster so I signed up. Madden needs to start respecting the PC players and come out with a PC version please!

Eh, even if it were on PC I wouldn't buy the microtransaction hellhole that Madden has become.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

hazzan
Rookie

Postby hazzan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:37 am

Hey guys!
I've been playing madden 07 for PC for a long time now, but only found out about modding this year.
I have used Madden 08 rosters before and they worked fine. Unfortunatelly, though, when I tried using the full mod the app crashes right after opening.
Is there a way to use FF mod on Madden 07 for PC? Any help?
Thanks

oscarsmidt74
Rookie

Postby oscarsmidt74 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:28 am

hello everyone is Alessandro from Palermo Italy, I love football and cheering miami dolphins, of course I like madden 08 .... :mrgreen:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:18 pm

hazzan wrote:Hey guys!
I've been playing madden 07 for PC for a long time now, but only found out about modding this year.
I have used Madden 08 rosters before and they worked fine. Unfortunatelly, though, when I tried using the full mod the app crashes right after opening.
Is there a way to use FF mod on Madden 07 for PC? Any help?
Thanks

The FF Mod only work for Madden 08. You can get it on Amazon for $10.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”