hi

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Sponsor

Sponsor

SGMRock
Veteran

Postby SGMRock » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:51 am

Hello! New to this forum. Been paying Madden since the 1990 PC game and have played in Sega and Nintendo systems but always tried to get the PC version when there was one (yes I'm old). I'm a IT Director and PC enthusiast. I always build my own high end systems and keep my system upgraded on a 2-3 year cycle for MB/CPU and probably 1-2 years for graphics depending on when its worth upgrading. I buy the high end CPU's and Graphics cards so I find I don't have to upgrade as much to run current games at high/max settings.

I have been on Operations Sports a decade and noticed people talking about this forum there. I have been playing Madden since I knew there were Madden 08 mods out there but honestly after EA cut ties with PC players for all their sports games I moved on to the console and never really looked at mods for 08. Now with 19 back on the PC and on Frostbite engine I picked it up again on PC and XB1X this year to see how it would do compared to the other. I have played just about every PC game made on Frostbite and a few of them I have used Frosty Mod Manager with or other tools before that like DAIMOD.

I used to do a lot of modding myself but as I get older I have patience for it and now I tend to help test or just use mods made by others providing them any helpful input I can. So if you make a mod and need help with alpha/beta testing feel free to let me know.

John2872
Rookie

Postby John2872 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Hey everybody I'm John, I'm a big time Husker fan and I was just looking for people to talk football with

swede24
Rookie

Postby swede24 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:38 am

Hi all, I'm a longtime Dolphins fan. I can't wait to dig in and try all there is to offer here. Thanks to all involved for you work !!!

Zilla_zb
Rookie

Postby Zilla_zb » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:57 am

New to PC gaming and modding in general. Thank you for this awesome resource!

BudEagle
Rookie

Postby BudEagle » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:49 pm

Thank you to the talented people who contribute to this site.

JDUBB
Rookie

Postby JDUBB » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Hello

blakman1313
Rookie

Postby blakman1313 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Noob and new user blakman1313 here!

GlennN
Rookie

Postby GlennN » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Just noticed that I do not believe I ever introduced myself (even though I've been lurking here, on and off, for years). 99% of my gaming is sports games, and I find myself back here because I am not thrilled with the current Madden (I bought it for the PS4, not the computer) and Axis Football 18 has a long way to go. It made me want to fire Madden 08 back up and give it another go (I have not played it for a few years, never on my new [Windows 10] computer).

rongalaxy
Rookie

Postby rongalaxy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Hi, everyone!

I read the article on IGN and decided to register as a member. I have played sports games for most of my life so far, along with my brother. We both watch sports more than any other program so it makes sense that most of the games we spend the most time on are Madden, NBA 2K or NBA Jam.

I hope to be able to contribute to this community.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”