New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
buc727
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby buc727 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello, I'm very happy to have found this forum. I've been playing Madden 08 since 2007 on my PC. Mostly without issue. Lately Windows 10 has been giving me challenges that I hope someone here can help me resolve.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:50 pm

buc727 wrote:Hello, I'm very happy to have found this forum. I've been playing Madden 08 since 2007 on my PC. Mostly without issue. Lately Windows 10 has been giving me challenges that I hope someone here can help me resolve.

Just search the forum for your answers. Troubleshooting Windows 10 has become a common theme around here lately. Welcome to the site.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

King Of Vike
Rookie

Nostalgia

Postby King Of Vike » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 am

I used to play the mods a few years back because I don't like the way the newer console games play. I stopped because it looked like it was about to die off. I came by today, out of curiosity, and was surprised to see that this thing has taken of again! I've played through a few games on Superstar and had to come tell you that you all did an amazing job. Thank you for doing what you do.

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Nostalgia

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:50 pm

King Of Vike wrote:I used to play the mods a few years back because I don't like the way the newer console games play. I stopped because it looked like it was about to die off. I came by today, out of curiosity, and was surprised to see that this thing has taken of again! I've played through a few games on Superstar and had to come tell you that you all did an amazing job. Thank you for doing what you do.

It almost did die off. But then I got bored and started putting things together again, and we found even more talented modders than we already had.
My Cowboys Journal

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: Nostalgia

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:45 am

RevanFan wrote:
King Of Vike wrote:I used to play the mods a few years back because I don't like the way the newer console games play. I stopped because it looked like it was about to die off. I came by today, out of curiosity, and was surprised to see that this thing has taken of again! I've played through a few games on Superstar and had to come tell you that you all did an amazing job. Thank you for doing what you do.

It almost did die off. But then I got bored and started putting things together again, and we found even more talented modders than we already had.

Revanfan, I have no idea where this community would be without you.

Thanks for all your hard work.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:30 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Revanfan, I have no idea where this community would be without you.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Don't say that. Now something will happen to make me never come here again!

Just kidding. I don't believe in bad luck or jinxes.
My Cowboys Journal

TheJuicyGoat
Rookie

Postby TheJuicyGoat » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:24 am

I'm a human from a country and I like madden. I played madden 18 on the Xbox One and I only really like Connected Franchise and wanted to play it on the PC. I'm really only posting for my first post. :?
Never trust the weather channel!!!!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:17 am

TheJuicyGoat wrote:I'm a human from a country and I like madden. I played madden 18 on the Xbox One and I only really like Connected Franchise and wanted to play it on the PC. I'm really only posting for my first post. :?

It's cool....enjoy!

knittz66
Rookie

Postby knittz66 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Hello;
I'm knittz66 and have always enjoyed playing madden on pc. Looking forward to reading interesting news and gaining information.

schillers14
Rookie

Postby schillers14 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:28 pm

Go Jags

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”