New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
grabursock55
MVP

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby grabursock55 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:07 am

LoneWolf_1966 wrote:Hello,

I may be chasing ghosts here, but I have had a 20 year attachment to my EA NCAA Football 2002 game (Weinke cover). I still love the game and play it frequently. I would love to be able to mod this version and add my favorite FCS team, North Dakota State, to it. I am an experienced graphic designer that would be able to modify any team and stadium graphics, but getting in to the files is something I am still learning about.

I have seen some tools available for Madden and EA sports games, but I haven't yet found anything that says it can extract and modify NCAA 2002 files. Can any of these tools modify games that go back this far? If anyone knows where I need to go or if it is even possible, I would appreciate any info or links, thanks!

If you are able and willing- you could try upgrading to ncaa 2003 on GameCube emulator on pc.

Then create a team- make it ndsu

Once done, dump textures from your created ndsu team- edit them in gimp or photoshop or whatever. I have NDSU uniforms you could use if you want. I've made them for my own projects.

Set the game to load textures and you're set!

This is a pretty vague explanation, but I'm not sure if you're even willing to upgrade to 03.

There is some possible ps2 texture modding but to me, it looks like it isn't very user friendly
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Sponsor

Sponsor

JublesSucks
Rookie

Postby JublesSucks » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:46 pm

New member here! Lifelong Browns fan and huge fan of the Madden series. Wanted to get 08 on PC to play classic maddens with updated rosters and such!

BeigeMamba89
Rookie

Postby BeigeMamba89 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:05 pm

What's up everyone! Bucs fan since '96, boycotting MADDEN releases since Madden 17. Recently started playing Madden 08 (Crossover on Mac), was previously playing the a combination of Madden 12 CFW/PS3 and Madden 08 GC (Openemu). Just finished a handful of games with the FF Mods installed and I'm very much impressed. A dope classic game that's still awesome with a fresh coat of paint, low key had me in the feels (Like the Matrix: Resurrections should have :(...lol). All jokes aside great work, everything ran smoothly with the exception of some wonkiness with the right analog stick but other than that all Golden. I'll look around the forums here there may already be some solutions...Well I won't go on too long just wanted to voice my appreciation for the mod and introduce myself.

CHAMPA BAY REPEAT BABY!!!!

badgerbadger
Rookie

Postby badgerbadger » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:12 am

Hi, I am a modder. I have no idea on what football is, here we call it American football... explains a lot. But I need help on how Madden PC series work in modding principle, so joined this forum to consult modders

alanung
Rookie

Postby alanung » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:00 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I'm a big Madden fan. Heard of Madden 08 and its mods, so I'm here to give it a try!

racepug
Rookie

Postby racepug » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:34 pm

Not sure if I've introduced myself here before but I'm a huge football fan (mostly the pros these days though I do follow the college game a little bit) and my favorite hobby is to run a "Greatest Players of All Time" League on my computer using XOR® NFL Challenge® (1984 - 93). As I posted in that thread I spend a great deal of my time updating the "Greats" rosters for every single team in the N.F.L. for that purpose.

sfltodd
Rookie

Postby sfltodd » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:40 pm

Hi I'm Todd
we have a team in our league that crashes his games at the very beginning...but only when he plays against a certain team at his home field...anyone know what that might be?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:17 am

sfltodd wrote:Hi I'm Todd
we have a team in our league that crashes his games at the very beginning...but only when he plays against a certain team at his home field...anyone know what that might be?

Sounds like the issue is likely with the other team. Please consult the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist to see if any step there helps.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

CodoNamus
Pro Bowl

Postby CodoNamus » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:13 am

Not nesscarily new but returning looking to download newest most up to date version of ffvwhatever it is now. Looking to manually get my cowboys to a superbowl cause seems to me thats the only way it will happen when the league is out to not let you win you won't win. The latest playoff game attests to that.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:46 am

CodoNamus wrote:Not nesscarily new but returning looking to download newest most up to date version of ffvwhatever it is now. Looking to manually get my cowboys to a superbowl cause seems to me thats the only way it will happen when the league is out to not let you win you won't win. The latest playoff game attests to that.

Check out the Starting Guide for New Players to help yourself get reacquainted with everything.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”