hi. im brazilian fan of football, lets play madden mobile

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Sponsor

Sponsor

LieutenantHardhat
Rookie

Postby LieutenantHardhat » Tue May 22, 2018 12:18 am

Hello there! I'm LieutenantHardhat. Recently acquired a copy of Madden 08 for PC after playing it on a Gamecube emulator for a while and want to get into making mods work, especially college football!

MikHamm
Rookie

Postby MikHamm » Fri May 25, 2018 10:28 am

Hi, yeah I'm new to this site & not a big gamer, but do like playing Madden 08 on PC (the latest version I've found that works on PC) What I'm interested in is CFL rosters for the game, hopefully to make a 32 team league with 9 CFL teams & the rest made up of NFL. Does anyone know if this is possible? The latest CFL rosters I've found, don't seem to work on my PC(I may be installing wrong, but haven't had problems intalling 2017/2017 Jinxrosters. Would like to play a franchise of CFL/NFL teams. Any ideas?

Cheers

bayareasole510
Rookie

Postby bayareasole510 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:29 am

Hi everyone. I am a long time lover of the Madden series. First game was Madden 93 on Super NES. I have also been a long time follower of you guys and the amazing things you do guys do for the people. I am interested in the NCAA football addition, so i will be looking into this.

McDonaldDraper
Rookie

Postby McDonaldDraper » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:32 pm

I'm McDonaldDraper, I've been playing Madden 2008 for years and I'm ready to try out playing with mod updates

Chrisn
Rookie

Allow myself to introduce myself

Postby Chrisn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:20 pm

Thanks, all. Great service put together by you talented folks. I played franchise mode with my brothers for years until EA abandoned PC users. Now that modern rosters and other mods are available, I'm ready to resume franchise play with my 14-year-old son. Looking forward to it. Again, great job.

craig68x
Rookie

Postby craig68x » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:32 am

Hey guys, I used to peruse the Football Freaks website a few years ago but sadly, it's no more. BUT, I have this place. I'm very interested in modding, and I have been reading the forums for a while now so I figured it was time to say "Hello".

Yup, another noob on-board but we all gotta' start somewhere. ;)
Baseball players are smarter than football players...
How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?

Barrysanders1
Rookie

barrysanders1

Postby Barrysanders1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:58 am

im a liftime lions fan and football freak happy to be apart of this

LoopyDeLoup
Rookie

Postby LoopyDeLoup » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:42 pm

Hello. I'm a long time football fan and computer gamer going back to the Front Page Sports days. My football games actually reach even back to the old Paydirt board game (the first one I had was the 1972 edition). I've had an itch to play a good football game on the PC for sometime now. I was very disappointed to read that the new Madden 2018 wouldn't allow custom teams and started to look around for options. I ran across this site and figured I'd dust off the old 08 disk and give it a try.

nvz
Rookie

Postby nvz » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Always had Madden 08, been visiting this forum for several years, decided to give the mods a try, and they worked! I'll be keeping my eyes out for more!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”