New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
AdamGotts__
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby AdamGotts__ » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:18 pm

Hello everyone, names Adam and I'm a huge Eagles fan! I am 30 now and I remember playing this game in HS and this easily was one of my favorite madden ever! Brings back memories being able to play with the man Brian Dawkins lol
I came across modding this madden accidentally but once I saw it I had to jump on the opportunity and join everyone here. I am new to modding and not very knowledgeable on where to put things. I believe I am able learn quickly but I might have alot of questions so I apologize ahead of time. Appreciate you all who have put endless hours into making this game better and bringing it back to life. You are all the goats!

Sponsor

Sponsor

kacrut70
Rookie

Postby kacrut70 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:51 am

Helo there...
My name is Loui, from Indonesia, Jakarta...
I see this forum when i was searching how to installed my old cd pc game 'Rainbow6 Raven shield' on my windows 10 and still not running LOL..
Then, I saw your forum, I already download a whole bunch stuff...Thank youuuu, now my Madden 08 running with a new roster, new screen, new music?, new player uniform(2021?) Geez it's been a long time since i played this game on my laptop
All mods running great no glitch, graphics are awesomes..all high setting on my game
The mods running on my old Acer Laptop amd A9, 8 gigs rams, 512ssd.
I installed Madmod X first(easy to understand the program, since my english not good LOL) and I download all the requerment files from this thread
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19683

Thank you once again guys for doing this and keep the game running with all its limits.. makes me smiles from ear to ear. Thank Youuu..

Maddening Monkey
Rookie

Postby Maddening Monkey » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:10 am

I'm a longtime Madden 08 player and have been a Chiefs fan for over three decades. My patience has finally paid off.

I'm brand new to Madden modding, and I'm excited to use current NFL rosters and stadiums (if I can get them working properly).

Jayzilla94
Rookie

Postby Jayzilla94 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:13 pm

Hello!! Wonderful resource we have here! Thanks to everyone for all their hard work!!

navvyJ
Rookie

Postby navvyJ » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:45 pm

Hi,

I saw this website and thought it would be a great place to get questions answered. I'm currently making a madden 08 Gamecube franchise. I was wondering if there is a way to make a franchise with less than 32 teams?

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:48 pm

navvyJ wrote:Hi,

I saw this website and thought it would be a great place to get questions answered. I'm currently making a madden 08 Gamecube franchise. I was wondering if there is a way to make a franchise with less than 32 teams?

There is on the PC version, idk if it would work for console but look up "Mad Wolf".

MrSpaceAge
Rookie

Postby MrSpaceAge » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:30 am

Hey I'm new to the forum, I've been A Ravens fan for as long as I can remember. I'm excited to get into modding some classic Madden.

xtv
Rookie

Postby xtv » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:09 pm

Sup everyone. Name is X. Been a football fan since a kid. Glad to be part of this community.

LazyLover5
Rookie

Postby LazyLover5 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:14 pm

Hi, Just looking to get into Madden 08 and maybe some other versions. Thanks! :D

Cover2Ballhawk
Rookie

Postby Cover2Ballhawk » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:08 pm

Hey, just looking for official roster updates for Madden 19 on Pc

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”