New Users - Introduce yourself here

Anything and everything.
inspector0123
Rookie

Hi, I know almost nothing about football and want to learn it by playing the madden

Postby inspector0123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:57 am

The subject says it all; I have almost zero knowledge about football, and I think it's time for me to learn the game to stop embarrassing myself in the super bowl games by asking supposedly stupid questions :( . Well, it's nice to see you guys. ;)

Hi, I know almost nothing about football and want to learn it by playing the madden

Sponsor

Sponsor

FootballSimStrategy
Rookie

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Postby FootballSimStrategy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:54 pm

New to the site. Ive been playing madden for while. I am big into strategy and learning about football. Hope to help others out and learn something too.

FrankCastle
Rookie

Postby FrankCastle » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi I'm Keith and I am new to the forum. I was thinking about playing an nfl game so I downloaded madden 08, now I want an update of it so I am thinking about mods and some recommend that this is the best place to find mods. Hey again guys

EbesTheBoss
Rookie

Postby EbesTheBoss » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Hey, just looking to have some nice fun on my first pc game which is Madden 08.

Steelxlv
Rookie

Postby Steelxlv » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:45 pm

Hey guys!

My name is Steelxlv or (Odell)

I've been playing the FF/FI Mods for years now but never really took time to register in the forums.

Looking for help and mods.

FreetheFreeman
Rookie

Postby FreetheFreeman » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey there!

I'm FreetheFreeman, and I signed up to gain access to the 4.0 patch for Madden 08 that I couldn't find anywhere else.

Landi187
Rookie

Postby Landi187 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:29 pm

Hello everyone. I'm waiting for my madden 08 for pc in the mail. I enjoy playing madden as a GM. So I sim all games and do all the roster moves manually. Any advice on what mods to get for this playstyle would be appreciated. Thanks and enjoy the day.

ragc26
Rookie

Postby ragc26 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:08 pm

Hi, I'm new here. I live in Brazil, and I watch football, in my country the first sport is soccer. But we have an amateur football league, which contains 32 teams across the country. And a smaller league with several teams, in addition to regional competitions. I would like to learn how to edit this game, make a mod from my country, so that you get to know and spread the sport to the young people here. I hope you can help me.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:47 pm

ragc26 wrote:Hi, I'm new here. I live in Brazil, and I watch football, in my country the first sport is soccer. But we have an amateur football league, which contains 32 teams across the country. And a smaller league with several teams, in addition to regional competitions. I would like to learn how to edit this game, make a mod from my country, so that you get to know and spread the sport to the young people here. I hope you can help me.

Be sure to check out the useful links thread...... viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8541

You also may like the world cup mod here.......viewtopic.php?f=87&t=16444&hilit=world+cup

adios-satipo
Rookie

Postby adios-satipo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:16 am

Hey! I'm a 49ers fan from the Bay Area, haven't really been getting excited about the new Madden games, so I bit the bullet and went for this instead. Communities like this make gaming great.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”