Just a regular broncos fan. Nice site.

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Sponsor

Sponsor

iatebreakfasttoday
Rookie

Postby iatebreakfasttoday » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Hey guys. I'm iatebreakfasttoday. I'm 34 years old and looking for some updated rosters for Madden 08. I've been a 49ers fan since as long as I can remember. I got my username from the NFL-BLR 2017.

Lavy
Rookie

Postby Lavy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:55 pm

hi
I really love football and this is the best game on PC :)

thank you all

vvp117
Rookie

Postby vvp117 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello! Lifelong Bears fan here. Was looking for a way to play some football and I found this site. Really appreciate what the community has created here, it's wonderful.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:29 am

What's up! I'm Kevin5455. I started watching football when I turned 5. This was the same year the Patriots lost the Super Bowl to the stinkin' Giants after nearly completing a PERFECT season (18-1). (As you can see I am a Patriots fan)

I joined this website almost a year ago...just because I had some problems with Madden 08. That's when I realized there was a lot more to FootballIdiot...modding, old rosters, updated .dat files, awesome unis, portraits, etc.

For the last 8 months, I have been working on my High School Football Mod, a mod that consists of 32 real-life high school football teams w/their logos and unis. You can get the link to the thread right below...I hope I can release on Christmas as an extra gift for everyone (spoiler). You can also look at the QBs roster I made...it's literally a group of elite QBs all on one team.

I used to play the NBA 2K series, but I eventually got tired of it and tried playing Madden instead. I played Madden 15/16/17 with my older cousin and I actually didn't like it because it was too complex and I couldn't make my own uniforms using software like Photoshop and Paint.NET. Madden 08 seems FAR better...

My favorite things to do:
-Play Madden
-Play my guitar! I love my guitar
-Play football...I don't want to play on my school's team though.
-Play Basketball
-Cook and bake cookies/brownies
-Experiment with Madden 08 files

...and that's pretty much it...

totti
Rookie

Postby totti » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:50 am

Hi, I'm Marko and I like football and Madden 08! I was here before and I'm joining again... :)

RPMiller74
Rookie

Postby RPMiller74 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:03 pm

I loved Madden 08 on the GameCube and I downloaded it on PC when I found there were mods for it.

Tommo31
Rookie

Postby Tommo31 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:22 am

Hello everyone just wanted to say hi. I only started playing Madden 08 on PC a couple of months ago after I could not get Madden 05 to work on windows 7. The mods here have made a massive difference and I'm glad 05 didn't work. So, a big thank you to all those involved in producing these great mods.

regards
Tommo31

TheGermanDude
Rookie

Postby TheGermanDude » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:34 am

As the name says, a dude from Germany. Over 30 years old, Patriots fan since the QBs name was Bledsoe, having fun playing and watching football ;)

DomePatrol
Rookie

Postby DomePatrol » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi. Not so new user. Been lurking here and previously on Football Freaks. Just re-installed Madden 08 on my new laptop and looking to bring it up to date with current rosters, uniforms, fields, etc. Figured I would say hi. Long time Saints fan. Went to my first Saints game when I was 10--December 26, 1982 vs the Redskins. My parents had been season ticket holders and decided that I was ready to experience my first game. A monster was born that day. I've been a die hard Saints fan ever since--yes even through the Bum Phillips and Mike Ditka years. Anyway. Glad to be here and looking forward to using these mods and learning about modding so that I can hopefully contribute also.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”