What're YOU Playing? I

Anything and everything.
trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: What're YOU Playing? I

Postby trey31 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:23 pm

trey31 wrote:Just to remind everyone,

Steam sale this weekend.

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is downloading now.

Kung Fury Street Rage is amazing for about 10-minute sessions, then becomes fuel for rage tantrums.

The Hunter: Call of the Wild has reviews ranging from 1/10 to 10/10. I think the bad reviews are from PETA enthusiasts. It's fun and visually pleasing. Buy the ATV, but don't expect it to go more than 25mph uphill. You can drive it off a cliff and peak around 40-ish though :lol:

Taking a break from modding tonight so I can shoot some deer/elk in the face.

Spoiler:
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:01 am

trey31 wrote:

Spoiler:

Those pics look awesome.

Before looking at your spoiler tag, I thought you might be talking about Red Dead Redemption. Man, I love that game. I've got, probably, 8 or 10 complete play-throughs (with Undead Nightmare) under my belt...and still counting.
I still watch every cut-scene, every time. A couple years back, I found a PS3/Red Dead bundle on ebay for cheap and picked it up just so I could grab all of the Trophies/Achievements again.
I already have 4 avatars on my 360, created for that sole purpose :lol: It's a bit of an obsession.

Sadly, they just don't make single player campaigns like they used to. Not to say "there aren't any", because there are, Last of Us, Metal Gear V, Uncharted, to name a couple. But, they are getting fewer and farther between :(

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:25 am

1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Spoiler:

Those pics look awesome.

Before looking at your spoiler tag, I thought you might be talking about Red Dead Redemption. Man, I love that game. I've got, probably, 8 or 10 complete play-throughs (with Undead Nightmare) under my belt...and still counting.
I still watch every cut-scene, every time. A couple years back, I found a PS3/Red Dead bundle on ebay for cheap and picked it up just so I could grab all of the Trophies/Achievements again.
I already have 4 avatars on my 360, created for that sole purpose :lol: It's a bit of an obsession.

Sadly, they just don't make single player campaigns like they used to. Not to say "there aren't any", because there are, Last of Us, Metal Gear V, Uncharted, to name a couple. But, they are getting fewer and farther between :(

I loved Red Dead. And if you like Single Player campaigns, add some Witcher and The Elder Scrolls games to you game queue (pun! :D)
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:36 am

[quote="trey31"]
I've got Skyrim on 360, but haven't yet given it much playing time. Not because I think it's a bad game, just haven't made it into my rotations.

I've also got the Dark Souls I and II. I need to binge on those.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:55 am

1312qohelet wrote:I've also got the Dark Souls I and II. I need to binge on those.

I hope they're on PC! If so, download GeDoSaTo and some of the lighting mods for DS and play at 16K (15360x8640). Game looks nuts rendered in the 132 megapixels of 16K vs the 2 megapixels of 1080p...

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:03 pm

trey31 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:I've also got the Dark Souls I and II. I need to binge on those.

I hope they're on PC! If so, download GeDoSaTo and some of the lighting mods for DS and play at 16K (15360x8640). Game looks nuts rendered in the 132 megapixels of 16K vs the 2 megapixels of 1080p...

Unfortunately, no.
My laptop isn't powerful enough for this generation's games. Nor the PS3/360 generation, for that matter.
I have those on 360. The games are great, however no mod goodies.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:43 pm

I am on a complete Skyrim binge. I had been playing it from someone else's account through family sharing for a couple of weeks, but after 200 hours I decided to buy it for myself on sale. I also got all 3 Brothers in Arms games for $5. I've only played a brief bit during my Skyrim run, but it looks promising. Especially after watching half of Band of Brothers.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:11 pm

NickyJ wrote:I am on a complete Skyrim binge. I had been playing it from someone else's account through family sharing for a couple of weeks, but after 200 hours I decided to buy it for myself on sale. I also got all 3 Brothers in Arms games for $5. I've only played a brief bit during my Skyrim run, but it looks promising. Especially after watching half of Band of Brothers.

I had to end my Elder Scrolls addiction back before Skyrim came out. Oblivion was amazing...

I bought Skyrim and played 109 minutes before I decided I had to go back into "Rehab Mode." I knew there was no way I wouldn't be even worse with Skyrim than I was with Oblivion.

Sadly, I haven't even played two hours of Skyrim. :cry:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:50 pm

trey31 wrote:
NickyJ wrote:I am on a complete Skyrim binge. I had been playing it from someone else's account through family sharing for a couple of weeks, but after 200 hours I decided to buy it for myself on sale. I also got all 3 Brothers in Arms games for $5. I've only played a brief bit during my Skyrim run, but it looks promising. Especially after watching half of Band of Brothers.

I had to end my Elder Scrolls addiction back before Skyrim came out. Oblivion was amazing...

I bought Skyrim and played 109 minutes before I decided I had to go back into "Rehab Mode." I knew there was no way I wouldn't be even worse with Skyrim than I was with Oblivion.

My mom has played over 1000 hours of Skyrim on PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation VR. So... yeah. Addictive.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:18 pm

RevanFan wrote:
trey31 wrote:

My mom has played over 1000 hours of Skyrim on PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation VR. So... yeah. Addictive.

Well we found out RevanFan has the cool mom on the board. :D

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”