What're YOU Playing? I

Anything and everything.
jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: What're YOU Playing? I

Postby jose21crisis » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:42 pm

I'm digging through plenty of old PSX games around here, and I decided to play some of them. So far I'm playing Knockout Kings '01 (Or Fight Night Round minus 3), Resident Evils 2 and 3 (The originals, not the remakes. I really don't like the remake's changes to the storylines), Dino Crisis 2 (Resident Evil WITH DINOS! And actionized! I should get DC1 though), Spiderman 1 and 2: Enter Electro, Metal Gear Solid (I hate not having ranged non-lethal equipment) and F1 Championship Season 2000. And there's a bag full of games I've yet to check (not sure they all work though)
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:18 pm

Just ended RDR2

highly recommend to all..

xazer
Rookie

Postby xazer » Sat May 30, 2020 11:41 am

Thw Withcer 3

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:17 pm

To carry this over from the music thread...

RevanFan wrote:
NickyJ wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I'm getting ready to replay my favorite video game franchise of all time.

Awwwww yeaaaah. Do you use any of the mods on Nexus? The things they've improved with it are insane.

Of course. The only reason I haven't started already is because I'm still building my mod list. I've got mods for all three games. I've never played 1 and 2 with mods, and the last time I played 3 was so many years ago that the only mod I had was Expanded Galaxy, and that was back in its infancy. I'm quite excited.

It's hard to imagine loving the game more, but you will. I haven't done a run since the first Priority Earth mod came out, now I'm trying to hold out to make it a year without playing (I haven't managed to yet). ME1 will look amazing with ALOT and MEUITM. ME2 the same, and I absolutely recommend the no-minigames mod to make planet scanning faster. ME3, Project Variety was the biggest leap up I saw when I last played.

Real question though: MEA. Play it or leave it? I forced myself to do a 2nd run, but for once I couldn't bring myself to do every side-mission.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:51 pm

NickyJ wrote:To carry this over from the music thread...

RevanFan wrote:
NickyJ wrote:Awwwww yeaaaah. Do you use any of the mods on Nexus? The things they've improved with it are insane.

Of course. The only reason I haven't started already is because I'm still building my mod list. I've got mods for all three games. I've never played 1 and 2 with mods, and the last time I played 3 was so many years ago that the only mod I had was Expanded Galaxy, and that was back in its infancy. I'm quite excited.

It's hard to imagine loving the game more, but you will. I haven't done a run since the first Priority Earth mod came out, now I'm trying to hold out to make it a year without playing (I haven't managed to yet). ME1 will look amazing with ALOT and MEUITM. ME2 the same, and I absolutely recommend the no-minigames mod to make planet scanning faster. ME3, Project Variety was the biggest leap up I saw when I last played.

Real question though: MEA. Play it or leave it? I forced myself to do a 2nd run, but for once I couldn't bring myself to do every side-mission.

I don't plan to replay Andromeda in this run, but I will at some point in the future. It's just... I have a lot of well loved games that I've never played, and I'd rather clear some of my backlog before I do Andromeda again. Also, I've never played Dragon Age: Inquisition twice, so I'll likely do a playthrough of the Dragon Age series again before Andromeda as well.

I'm not one of the people who hated Andromeda though. It is flawed, certainly, but it had enough good in it to keep me interested. I'd just rather play other things first. Only reason I'm doing Mass Effect soon is that I'm about to finish Assassin's Creed: Odyssey and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, so I have some room opening up in my active games list.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

francisbaud
Rookie

Postby francisbaud » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:19 pm

Currently I'm not playing anything... but the 5 games I've most played :
1) Knight Online
2) League of Legends
3) WarRock
4) Rappelz
5) Guild Wars

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Welp, I'm playing M08, albeit at a lower rate than I usually would. Right now the games at center stage are F1 Challenge '99-'02 (As an aside, F1's been awesome this year as of this post) and MVP Baseball '05 (Man, did EA do some great games in the '00s). Some SWAT 4 and R6: Raven Shield as well.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:51 pm

While waiting for the FF/FI NFL Head Coach mod, the FF/FI Madden 08 SS mode has sustained me. When I'm tired of sports strategy, Dead by Daylight is my go too. I love classic horror and running from and playing as Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger is awesome.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:56 pm

I've been replaying Mass Effect 3 with mods. I believe I mentioned my modded run before, but now I'm about half finished with 3. Man, I love the Mass Effect trilogy. Seriously... I don't think I enjoy any series of games more. The stories, the characters, the universe... it's all brilliant.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:36 pm

Mostly Madden 20 and 21....with alittle WSOP
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”