What're YOU Playing? I

Anything and everything.
Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: What're YOU Playing? I

Postby Danchat » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:58 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Anyone here play CTGP-R for Mario Kart Wii? It's an astounding custom track mod that I recommend.

I've seen several people playing custom tracks on Mario Kart Wii on Youtube, but I've never tried it out before. It looks like fun... how many people are playing online at this point?
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Sponsor

Sponsor

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 pm

Danchat wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:Anyone here play CTGP-R for Mario Kart Wii? It's an astounding custom track mod that I recommend.

I've seen several people playing custom tracks on Mario Kart Wii on Youtube, but I've never tried it out before. It looks like fun... how many people are playing online at this point?

Don't know exactly, but it's still pretty active and easy to find a room with 6+ players.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:49 pm

So, to get this thread started again:

Currently playing Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Rocket League, and also waiting very impatiently for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:45 pm

I just picked up Hitman on Steam. If you're interested, it's on quite a large sale. If you're not sure you'll like it, the two training levels are available free.

I've also been playing Just Cause 3 lately.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ElementalKazzoo
All-Pro

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Fallout: New Vegas with a load of mods
Fallout 3
Madden 08 Eagles Franchise
Occasionally modern warfare 2

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:30 pm

I've been playing a ton of Hitman 2. I also got God of War for Christmas, and I've been thinking of replaying Dragon Age: Origins.
My Cowboys Journal

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:40 pm

Aside from Madden 08, in my game rotation I have (Limited due to my PC being trash): SWAT 3: CQB. SWAT 4, plus it's expansion pack and mods. The first 3 games of the Rainbow Six series (Original, Rogue Spear and Raven Shield), plus it's expansion packs, plus mods. I used to have Lockdown too but that game was terribad. Original Ghost Recon, plus expansions plus Heroes Unleashed mod. Halo, which can be annoying. I also have Uplink and Defcon, Deus Ex. Hitman: Codename 47 (That's the first), Silent Assassin (the second, but I'm not a big fan of it) and Contracts (The third). I also have Blood Money (The fourth, and the best) but it is laggy. And Plague Inc. Evolved too.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:18 pm

Assassin's Creed Origins
NBA 2K19

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:51 pm

jose21crisis wrote:Aside from Madden 08, in my game rotation I have (Limited due to my PC being trash): SWAT 3: CQB. SWAT 4, plus it's expansion pack and mods. The first 3 games of the Rainbow Six series (Original, Rogue Spear and Raven Shield), plus it's expansion packs, plus mods. I used to have Lockdown too but that game was terribad. Original Ghost Recon, plus expansions plus Heroes Unleashed mod. Halo, which can be annoying. I also have Uplink and Defcon, Deus Ex. Hitman: Codename 47 (That's the first), Silent Assassin (the second, but I'm not a big fan of it) and Contracts (The third). I also have Blood Money (The fourth, and the best) but it is laggy. And Plague Inc. Evolved too.

Dude, if Blood Money is laggy... You should save up some money and build a new system, haha. What are your specs?

Also, I actually think I like Hitman 2 (the new one) better than Blood Money. Though I've spent more time in Hitman 2 than in Blood Money, so that may be why.

One of my parental figures got me Assassin's Creed: Odyssey on Steam for Christmas. Haven't played it yet.
My Cowboys Journal

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:00 pm

So.. Update. Finally loaded up Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Said I was gonna play it for 30 minutes or so to get the hang of it. 9 1/2 hours later... here we are. So yeah, I like it.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”