What Are You Watching?

Anything and everything.
User avatar
camon7789
Rookie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:51 am

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby camon7789 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:47 pm

finished luke cage season 2 a couple of days ago i thought it was better than season 1
8.5/10
I just want to conquer people and their souls. - Mike Tyson

Re: What Are You Watching?

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
NickyJ
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2657
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby NickyJ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:20 pm

I've started watching The Expanse. The first few episodes were a bit slow, but it laid out the setting fairly well. Five episodes in, I'm looking forward to where the story is going.
Image

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:19 pm

These 3 TV Series:
1. The Office
2. The Flash
3. Last Man Standing
4. Growing Pains
5. Family Ties

These:
Batman Forever (1995)
TRON: Legacy (2010)
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 10862
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby RevanFan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 am

sarcasticface wrote:These 3 TV Series:
1. The Office
2. The Flash
3. Last Man Standing
4. Growing Pains
5. Family Ties

These:
Batman Forever (1995)
TRON: Legacy (2010)

1. I don't know what to say, other than...

"BUTTLICKER, OUR PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER!!!"

2. Never watched it.
3. Used to like it. Not so much toward the end. Probably won't watch the revival out of principal due to Fox cancelling Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Last Man on Earth (though 99 was saved by NBC.)
4. Never seen it.
5. My favorite 80s show. Well... yeah, probably. Not counting shows that started in the 70s. If we were, MASH all the freaking way.

Lately, I've been finishing up Cloak and Dagger and the Blacklist. I also need to watch more It's Always Sunny, and I've been planning to check out Westworld.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:43 am

RevanFan wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:These 3 TV Series:
1. The Office
2. The Flash
3. Last Man Standing
4. Growing Pains
5. Family Ties

These:
Batman Forever (1995)
TRON: Legacy (2010)

1. I don't know what to say, other than...

"BUTTLICKER, OUR PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER!!!"

2. Never watched it.
3. Used to like it. Not so much toward the end. Probably won't watch the revival out of principal due to Fox cancelling Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Last Man on Earth (though 99 was saved by NBC.)
4. Never seen it.
5. My favorite 80s show. Well... yeah, probably. Not counting shows that started in the 70s. If we were, MASH all the freaking way.

Lately, I've been finishing up Cloak and Dagger and the Blacklist. I also need to watch more It's Always Sunny, and I've been planning to check out Westworld.

Why did I say "3" TV Series? I meant "5".
1. "Andy, it's Christmas and you're singing about nudity in France."
2. The Flash is actually a pretty good TV series, other than Barry marrying his foster step-sister (who, btw, is black, sorry to be racist), and everyone saying, "Run, Barry, run!"
3. I still like it. I can't wait for the revival. My only problem is that Molly Ephraim (Mandy) isn't returning. (Mandy will still be in it, just played by a different actress.)
4. Classic 80's TV Series.
5. "C'mon, Ellen, you're buying me dinner."
What about the movies I said?
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 10862
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby RevanFan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:41 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:These 3 TV Series:
1. The Office
2. The Flash
3. Last Man Standing
4. Growing Pains
5. Family Ties

These:
Batman Forever (1995)
TRON: Legacy (2010)

1. I don't know what to say, other than...

"BUTTLICKER, OUR PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER!!!"

2. Never watched it.
3. Used to like it. Not so much toward the end. Probably won't watch the revival out of principal due to Fox cancelling Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Last Man on Earth (though 99 was saved by NBC.)
4. Never seen it.
5. My favorite 80s show. Well... yeah, probably. Not counting shows that started in the 70s. If we were, MASH all the freaking way.

Lately, I've been finishing up Cloak and Dagger and the Blacklist. I also need to watch more It's Always Sunny, and I've been planning to check out Westworld.

Why did I say "3" TV Series? I meant "5".
1. "Andy, it's Christmas and you're singing about nudity in France."
2. The Flash is actually a pretty good TV series, other than Barry marrying his foster step-sister (who, btw, is black, sorry to be racist), and everyone saying, "Run, Barry, run!"
3. I still like it. I can't wait for the revival. My only problem is that Molly Ephraim (Mandy) isn't returning. (Mandy will still be in it, just played by a different actress.)
4. Classic 80's TV Series.
5. "C'mon, Ellen, you're buying me dinner."
What about the movies I said?

2. You could have easily left out that detail. It isn't important. Him marrying his step-sister is rather weird, though. I've heard my friends say that's their biggest complaint about the show. I once tried to get into the Arrowverse, but really couldn't.

I've not seen Batman Forever, and I don't really remember Tron: Legacy. I remember fancy visuals, but nothing about it other than that really stood out to me.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby sarcasticface » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 am

1. The Truman Show (1998)
2. The Burbs (1989)
3. The Fugitive (1993)


I love 1 and 3. 2 I watch just for the kicks.
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1309
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:14 am

Re: What Are You Watching?

Postby jose21crisis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:43 pm

RevanFan wrote:I've not seen Batman Forever, and I don't
really remember Tron: Legacy. I
remember fancy visuals, but nothing
about it other than that really stood out to
me.

Tron: Legacy was an alright movie, not amazing but good. To me, the best part of the movie was its soundtrack, which is pretty good (And few of those songs are in my playlist). I think I can say the same about Pacific Rim (The first one, haven't watched the second one). Alright movie, greaat soundtrack.
Who Dares Wins


Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests