CFB Elite 21 (Akron, Ball State & Bowling Green Uniforms RELEASED) (NCAA 05 Dolphin/Gamecube Mod)

chloeace2k21
Rookie

CFB Elite 21 (Akron, Ball State & Bowling Green Uniforms RELEASED) (NCAA 05 Dolphin/Gamecube Mod)

Postby chloeace2k21 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:05 am

Texture Mod/Update for NCAA Football 2005.

PROGRESS: Unifoms updated for Akron, Alabama, Miami(FL), Oregon & Arizona

Akron Uniforms

More pics coming to the thread 8-) 8-) 8-)
Attachments
3-Team Mac Uniforms.zip
kron, Ball State & Bowling Green Uniform Pack
(3.3 MiB) Downloaded 69 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

chloeace2k21
Rookie

Re: CFB Elite 21 (working title) (NCAA 05 Dolphin/Gamecube Mod)

Postby chloeace2k21 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:25 am

Akron Uniforms

chloeace2k21
Rookie

Postby chloeace2k21 » Wed May 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Arizona St.

xflamexofxhopex
Veteran

Postby xflamexofxhopex » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:29 pm

chloeace2k21 wrote:Arizona St.

Are you still working on this? I was working on it at one point (you can check my posts on here). All of my previous work for this is gone though.
I worked on them and deleted them since I couldn't find anyone willing to help. I am actually one of the modders for 2K5 right now. If you look up LostSouL's YT, follow discord link, you can find me in the Discord. Would love to see this get more traction.

chloeace2k21
Rookie

Postby chloeace2k21 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:20 am

xflamexofxhopex wrote:
chloeace2k21 wrote:Arizona St.

Are you still working on this? I was working on it at one point (you can check my posts on here). All of my previous work for this is gone though.
I worked on them and deleted them since I couldn't find anyone willing to help. I am actually one of the modders for 2K5 right now. If you look up LostSouL's YT, follow discord link, you can find me in the Discord. Would love to see this get more traction.

Yup Still working on it. Just made accurate uniforms for Akron & Ball State. I wanna release the jersey packs by conference

chloeace2k21
Rookie

Re: CFB Elite 21 (Akron, Ball State & Bowling Green Uniforms RELEASED) (NCAA 05 Dolphin/Gamecube Mod)

Postby chloeace2k21 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:37 am

Once I Make 30 Uniforms I'll release the Beta along with some gameplay footage!

The some of jersey's arent completely accurate. Some are based off real life and some are based from NCAA 14

Schools done so far:

Alabama
Akron
Arizona
Arizona State
Ball State
Bowling Green
Miami (FL)
UNC
Oregon (Work In Progress)

chloeace2k21
Rookie

Re: CFB Elite 21 (Akron, Ball State & Bowling Green Uniforms RELEASED) (NCAA 05 Dolphin/Gamecube Mod)

Postby chloeace2k21 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:41 am

Uniforms, Logos and slight UI updates for this year. Rosters next season. I'm the only person working on this mod so things will take time lol.

Conference re-alignment isn't possible because Gamecube dat files are impossible to edit. I tried to Change Arkansas State from the Indians (Their name in 2004) to the Red Wolves and it broke the game when I repackaged the game

xflamexofxhopex
Veteran

Postby xflamexofxhopex » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:58 pm

chloeace2k21 wrote:Uniforms, Logos and slight UI updates for this year. Rosters next season. I'm the only person working on this mod so things will take time lol.

Conference re-alignment isn't possible because Gamecube dat files are impossible to edit. I tried to Change Arkansas State from the Indians (Their name in 2004) to the Red Wolves and it broke the game when I repackaged the game

Yeah I encountered that too. Maybe someone will eventually help figure the dat files out (there is a way).

That said, when using Dolphin, I will say some teams do share jerseys. Tennessee shares files with other teams on their away unis. Same with Auburn's away uni, it is used for several teams, same with Army's home I think. Same with shoulder images. The workaround I found for Auburn was the extra stuff like the patch at the next crease and the Auburn lettering, I used the image of their decals for their uniforms to do that, and the underarmor logo, and did it that way.

chloeace2k21
Rookie

Postby chloeace2k21 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:02 am

xflamexofxhopex wrote:
chloeace2k21 wrote:Uniforms, Logos and slight UI updates for this year. Rosters next season. I'm the only person working on this mod so things will take time lol.

Yeah I encountered that too. Maybe someone will eventually help figure the dat files out (there is a way).

That said, when using Dolphin, I will say some teams do share jerseys. Tennessee shares files with other teams on their away unis. Same with Auburn's away uni, it is used for several teams, same with Army's home I think. Same with shoulder images. The workaround I found for Auburn was the extra stuff like the patch at the next crease and the Auburn lettering, I used the image of their decals for their uniforms to do that, and the underarmor logo, and did it that way.

Once I figure out how to edit these DAT files the possibilities are endless! And I haven't ran into that problem with the textures yet, thanks for the tip.

esayem
Veteran

Postby esayem » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:36 pm

Your work looks great!

When embarking on this, have you noticed how bowl patches are handled? I’m wondering if they’re handled the same way as uniform patches (like conference logos) because sometimes a bowl patch will replace a conference logo patch.

Ultimately, I’d like to get rid of, or switch out some patches and I’m hoping to find it in the editor.

Thanks

Return to “Other Football Games”