Tom Brady on Madden NFL 18 Cover!

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Tom Brady on Madden NFL 18 Cover!

Postby RevanFan » Thu May 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Tom Brady played through concussions???
He's just telling everyone now...? :roll:

The NFL says there is no record of him ever even complaining of symptoms. They're looking into it more, but right now it looks like his wife was possibly just mistaken. He had quite a few nagging injuries last year, but officially, concussions weren't one of them.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Thu May 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Concussion-gate!

Wonder how many picks they'll lose this time? Hopefully a whole draft.

Maybe its time to ban these no good, cheaters...............

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Players on the madden cover are more likely to have a down year the next year/be injured....its a bizarre trend that happens with very few exceptions to fight it (ray lewis being an example of a supposed cursed player yet he won another SB).....

Brady may get dak prescotted this year with an injury or poor play from him.......I think Belichick's reluctance to trade Garopolo shows that G is the qb of the future for the pats and that he may get his shot sooner rather than later.....

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Brady won't make the superbowl or playoffs this season....10-6 down year for the pats and brady b/c he is disrespecting the madden curse lol breaking mirrors, walking under ladders what not....lol.....
of course I'm a Brady fan not a pats fan but like TB as a clutch player......but I think this year he suffers some setbacks whether that's due to the cover or not who knows...?
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat May 27, 2017 2:45 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Players on the madden cover are more likely to have a down year the next year/be injured....its a bizarre trend that happens with very few exceptions to fight it (ray lewis being an example of a supposed cursed player yet he won another SB).....

Brady may get dak prescotted this year with an injury or poor play from him.......I think Belichick's reluctance to trade Garopolo shows that G is the qb of the future for the pats and that he may get his shot sooner rather than later.....

1. Earlier in this thread, I posted a long list of players who didn't get "cursed". There's more than "very few exceptions".

2. Don't you mean, "Tony Romoed", or rather "Drew Bledsoed"? And that won't happen. Brady won't get benched unless his play is so horrible that there's no coming back. And that would take more than one year of terrible play.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:07 am

RevanFan wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Players on the madden cover are more likely to have a down year the next year/be injured....its a bizarre trend that happens with very few exceptions to fight it (ray lewis being an example of a supposed cursed player yet he won another SB).....

1. Earlier in this thread, I posted a long list of players who didn't get "cursed". There's more than "very few exceptions".

2. Don't you mean, "Tony Romoed", or rather "Drew Bledsoed"? And that won't happen. Brady won't get benched unless his play is so horrible that there's no coming back. And that would take more than one year of terrible play.

1. oh cool lol. he's just the first one that came to mind.......

2. yea lol but I still think it's possible even look at peyton manning's injury after solid season after solid season in indy....he was released the next season.....not necessarily because of poor play but a bad injury......so my thing is maybe Brady gets injured for the whole season and his backup performs admirably/better than Brady (which is a really hard thing to do (play better than brady lol).....there is a chance although slim that he could be jettisoned in favor of youth at the qb position. Belichek doesn't care about players on his team even if they have "rep"/nfl icon status on his team...if they play below their needed skill level they are either cut or traded....even TB12 you have to wonder when the clock strikes midnight for the guy....despite all his nutrition etc......Brissett or Garopolo are the future and it may come sooner than we think imo....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Other Football Games”