Axis NFL Football 16 Mod Release!!!!

Thesackmaster123
Rookie

Postby Thesackmaster123 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:39 am

Hello! I have been working a NFL Mod for Axis Football 16. I really love were Axis is going and by making a NFL mod it will not only make the game more fun but, also bring more people into Axis Football for the future to hopefully build a Football Video Game POWERHOUSE.

This Mod Inculdes:
Complete 53 Man Rosters and Player Stats
Home and Away Uniforms
Alternate Uniforms
Throwback Uniforms
Color Rush Uniforms
Franchise Mode Compatibility
Team Logos
Helmet Select Screens
Scoreboard Logos
Midfield Graphics
End Zone Graphics

I would like to thank some people who helped out making this mod!
Roger Jinx He made all player stats and player info.
Dollar Junior He helped find bugs and issues with this mod so that way i didnt have to spend all my time on testing the mod. I can put that time into making the mod!
The SackMaster (Me) I made the uniforms, team logos, helmet select screens, scoreboard logos, midfield graphics, endzone graphics and roster formating.

Also, if anybody has any issues with the mod or request please tell me here or on twitter @sack_master101
I know that on the field that some of the helmet logos that have letters are backwards. There is nothing i can do about that since the game doesnt have the option to fix that issue right now.

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bbiqd0pm2g0xof/Release.zip

Sponsor

Sponsor

GunstarN1ckel
Veteran

Re: Axis NFL Football 16 Mod Release!!!!

Postby GunstarN1ckel » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Lead the way brother! I won't be able to put it to use any time soon, but I'm hoping the AXIS Football gameplay is solid enough to get the guys at work to all play. Your graphics and Roger Jinx's rosters are one hell of a head start for it!

I caught your screenshots in another discussion, looks great!
Something Something Sandstorm.

Thesackmaster123
Rookie

Postby Thesackmaster123 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:12 pm

GunstarN1ckel wrote:Lead the way brother! I won't be able to put it to use any time soon, but I'm hoping the AXIS Football gameplay is solid enough to get the guys at work to all play. Your graphics and Roger Jinx's rosters are one hell of a head start for it!

I caught your screenshots in another discussion, looks great!

Thanks Man! I have serveral videos of gameplay of the game if you want to see the gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyXElXvQWx3818dHvqBFKDg/videos

GunstarN1ckel
Veteran

Postby GunstarN1ckel » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Thesackmaster123 wrote: Thanks Man! I have serveral videos of gameplay of the game if you want to see the gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyXElXvQWx3818dHvqBFKDg/videos

Just watched a few! VERY different gameplay than I was expecting, more arcadish for sure! I think I'll stick to the FF XV Madden for now, but can't wait to see what you put out next.

Thesackmaster123
Rookie

Postby Thesackmaster123 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:26 pm

GunstarN1ckel wrote:
Thesackmaster123 wrote: Thanks Man! I have serveral videos of gameplay of the game if you want to see the gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyXElXvQWx3818dHvqBFKDg/videos

Just watched a few! VERY different gameplay than I was expecting, more arcadish for sure! I think I'll stick to the FF XV Madden for now, but can't wait to see what you put out next.

You should have saw last year it has improved ALOT. Its not near madden yet though. Its going to take time.

GunstarN1ckel
Veteran

Postby GunstarN1ckel » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:43 am

Thesackmaster123 wrote: ..You should have saw last year it has improved ALOT. Its not near madden yet though. Its going to take time.

I think EA's got the lockdown on sports graphics unfortunately. That's what 20+ years' headstart will get you in any business. Any new entities (like AXIS) are going to be reinventing the wheel for a long time before they're comparable- but it's great to see that someone's trying!

Return to “Other Football Games”