Nfl head coach

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby NickyJ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:23 pm

I'm not sure if it would be something in the game that caused that since I don't own it, so all I can cover is the editors... After saving your work in the DB_Editor, did you make sure to import and save your new file in DB_Templates file 3 using DatFileReplacer?

Sponsor

Sponsor

koreanduck
Rookie

Postby koreanduck » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:32 pm

NickyJ wrote:I'm not sure if it would be something in the game that caused that since I don't own it, so all I can cover is the editors... After saving your work in the DB_Editor, did you make sure to import and save your new file in DB_Templates file 3 using DatFileReplacer?

i did bro, i do all the step you list, at first i think i messed sth up, then i carefully do it again. does it work for you? so far its not work for me :(. or maybe i message you in private then you show me how to do it correctly. :(

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:04 pm

I don't have the game, so I can't say whether something is working or not. The editing tools were my best guess, but if it's not that, I'm out of ideas.

koreanduck
Rookie

Postby koreanduck » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:43 am

if you import the whole madden 08 "play" table to head coach, do you need to replace the depth chart ?

koreanduck
Rookie

Postby koreanduck » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:25 am

Or maybe someone just put the db_templates file here, i tried everything, nothing crash, "changes" still there but not working

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:02 pm

I used Madden NFL 08's default roster to update NFL Head Coach.

I am not familiar with NFL Head Coach so some things may be off like skin tone, portraits and stuff like that. Put the DB_TEMPLATES.dat file in the Documents\NFL Head Coach folder.

You may use the latest rosters like rogerjinx's to update it to the latest team rosters but make sure you ask permission first if you do.

koreanduck
Rookie

Postby koreanduck » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:52 am

elguapo wrote:I used Madden NFL 08's default roster to update NFL Head Coach.

I am not familiar with NFL Head Coach so some things may be off like skin tone, portraits and stuff like that. Put the DB_TEMPLATES.dat file in the Documents\NFL Head Coach folder.

You may use the latest rosters like rogerjinx's to update it to the latest team rosters but make sure you ask permission first if you do.

DB_TEMPLATES.zip

thank you so much. Can you show me detail how to export it? If ypu do I will ask him.

koreanduck
Rookie

Postby koreanduck » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:47 am

awwww, nevermind. I think my game is broken. Your file does not work, i checked it using db_editor, i saw 2007 roster there but it is not in the game, everything the same. Thanks all of you for your attention. No hope.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Re install your game because it is working just fine for me. Good luck.

killawhalediver
Rookie

Postby killawhalediver » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:49 am

Hey I've been trying to update the roster with ROGERJINX's roster and the db editor crashes even though I deleted the last row. Do you guys have any idea what could be causing this? I made sure that the inputs match the Head Coach PLAY table. The DCHT transfers fine, but the PLAY table crashes each time I import it.

Return to “NFL Head Coach”