NFL Fever 2000 working on XP

akilgour13
All-Pro

Postby akilgour13 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Well i bought it off of amazon and paid one penny...and 4.28 usd for shipping lol. Anyhow i can't make it run right on my new pc with Windows 8,it loads but screens are all misaligned,not sure why. On my XP machine no problem runs fine looks kinda ugly compared to other games.I was hoping to perhaps transplant(mod) the newer fever models in from the xbox versions which i own,but i don't think it's worth the time, it's just too limited imo. BTW i did try the glide drivers that were suggested in another thread.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ehlomint
All-Pro

Re: NFL Fever 2000 working on XP

Postby ehlomint » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:22 am

I can get it to run on XP until the game starts and then everything speeds up super fast. Does yours do that? What kind of video card?

akilgour13
All-Pro

Re: NFL Fever 2000 working on XP

Postby akilgour13 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm

I have an old amd opteron dual core cpu on an ASrock mobo,video card is a 460gtx nvidia not sure who made it... no i have no speedups like that the game runs well but is super ugly. I'm pretty sure it looks like its supposed to based on you tube video footage i have seen. It looks like an old ps1 game,plays really nice though. Wish i had some advice that would for sure help you,did you try the glideFX drivers at all? I'm not even sure it needs those because it installs direct x from the cd,but it's a starting point anyway.Good luck!

Return to “Other Football Games”