Nfl head coach

Doveman12
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby Doveman12 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:28 pm

elguapo wrote:Let me see what I can find.

Edit
Try this one. I imported the PLAY and DCHT tables to the six spot in the db_templates.

DB_TEMPLATES-1.zip

Alright :) thanks so much, that does work in the career mode, however, there is one issue. Every QB's stats in ACS, ACM, ACL, PAP and TOR are at 00. They are all super terrible, the highest overall I found was a 26. I'm not sure what the cause is?

Re: Nfl head coach

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
elguapo
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby elguapo » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:40 am

Doveman12 wrote:
elguapo wrote:Let me see what I can find.

Edit
Try this one. I imported the PLAY and DCHT tables to the six spot in the db_templates.

DB_TEMPLATES-1.zip

Alright :) thanks so much, that does work in the career mode, however, there is one issue. Every QB's stats in ACS, ACM, ACL, PAP and TOR are at 00. They are all super terrible, the highest overall I found was a 26. I'm not sure what the cause is?


What I did is do a direct transfer meaning that if the field names in the 2019 roster exist in the head coach roster, those field values would get transferred. If they don't exist then their value of course would be zero.

If you know what the missing values stand for we can try to rename or do a conversion formula from the 2019 roster.

Doveman12
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby Doveman12 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:10 pm

elguapo wrote:
Doveman12 wrote:
elguapo wrote:Let me see what I can find.

Edit
Try this one. I imported the PLAY and DCHT tables to the six spot in the db_templates.

DB_TEMPLATES-1.zip

Alright :) thanks so much, that does work in the career mode, however, there is one issue. Every QB's stats in ACS, ACM, ACL, PAP and TOR are at 00. They are all super terrible, the highest overall I found was a 26. I'm not sure what the cause is?


What I did is do a direct transfer meaning that if the field names in the 2019 roster exist in the head coach roster, those field values would get transferred. If they don't exist then their value of course would be zero.

If you know what the missing values stand for we can try to rename or do a conversion formula from the 2019 roster.


That makes sense, lucky the game shows what they mean.

ACS - Accuracy Short
ACM - Accuracy Medium
ACL - Accuracy Long
PAP - Play Action Pass
TOR - Throw On Run

User avatar
elguapo
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby elguapo » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:13 pm

Can you go through the rest of the positions and see if they are not missing any fields?

I can that we can use the accuracy of the 2019 roster for the middle thro, 10% higher of the accuracy for the short throw, -10% less for the long throw.

Throw on the run can be used if a QB is a scrambler and less if a QB is a pocket thrower. All that can be worked out later with the help of roster creators.

Doveman12
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby Doveman12 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:51 pm

elguapo wrote:Can you go through the rest of the positions and see if they are not missing any fields?

I can that we can use the accuracy of the 2019 roster for the middle thro, 10% higher of the accuracy for the short throw, -10% less for the long throw.

Throw on the run can be used if a QB is a scrambler and less if a QB is a pocket thrower. All that can be worked out later with the help of roster creators.

Sorry, I wasn't the most thorough, I had just looked at the Overalls for each position and they seemed alright. Here are the stats that are 00 and the positions that are effected.

RCT - Route Cuts --- FB, WR, TE
RAC - Route Accuracy --- FB, WR, TE
PAV - Press Avoidance --- WR, TE
PRC - Play Recognition --- LE/RE, DT, LOLB/ROLB, MLB, CB
CVZ - Coverage Zone --- LOLB/ROLB, MLB, CB, FS, SS
CVM - Coverage Man --- LOLB/ROLB, MLB, CB, FS, SS
PRS - Press --- CB, FS, SS

User avatar
elguapo
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby elguapo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:56 am

I took a quick look and the names listed do not appear on the roster so I will need a couple of days to compare the field names with the information missing.

Doveman12
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby Doveman12 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:07 pm

elguapo wrote:I took a quick look and the names listed do not appear on the roster so I will need a couple of days to compare the field names with the information missing.

Alright, thanks so much for helping me.

chancebest
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby chancebest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Super excited for the final product, still love this game. Thanks all :D

User avatar
elguapo
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2582
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Nfl head coach

Postby elguapo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Just an update and mention that I haven't forgotten about this.


Return to “Other Football Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest