Internation Madden League

Thedoctor98
Rookie

Postby Thedoctor98 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:12 pm

Some of you still love this game. Some of you are fed up with the dumpster fires that have been the recent editions of Madden. You found this forum and you've enjoyed modding your game, creating your own franchises, exploring the different possibilities and depth that Madden had back when EA actually cared about the game. But offline play gets old after some time...

Allow me to invite you to an amazing league experience, the Internation Madden League. It's a full, competitive franchise experience, with drafting, trading, and a full season of games, all with real people who love this game like you do. We've got some of the best players in the world, but if you're still new to the game or haven't played online, don't worry; we've got casual players too.

Interested parties, DM me and I'll send you the invite link to the Discord server. You won't regret it.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Boris The Anteater
Pro Bowl

Re: Internation Madden League

Postby Boris The Anteater » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:24 pm

Thedoctor98 wrote:Some of you still love this game. Some of you are fed up with the dumpster fires that have been the recent editions of Madden. You found this forum and you've enjoyed modding your game, creating your own franchises, exploring the different possibilities and depth that Madden had back when EA actually cared about the game. But offline play gets old after some time...

Allow me to invite you to an amazing league experience, the Internation Madden League. It's a full, competitive franchise experience, with drafting, trading, and a full season of games, all with real people who love this game like you do. We've got some of the best players in the world, but if you're still new to the game or haven't played online, don't worry; we've got casual players too.

Interested parties, DM me and I'll send you the invite link to the Discord server. You won't regret it.

Lol hi

AJackobs
Rookie

Re: Internation Madden League

Postby AJackobs » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:18 pm

I'm interested but my account is too new for me to send any DMs

Return to “Online Play”