how do people match up and play? looking to play ASAP

jalenhurts
Rookie

Postby jalenhurts » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:43 pm

just installed the game on my pc. been dying to play this game online again forever - its been by far my favorite madden.
i already followed all the steps to set up the game with the most current (2019?) rosters listed on the tutorial step by step instructions.
im just looking to play with anyone at this point.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: how do people match up and play? looking to play ASAP

Postby RevanFan » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:55 pm

jalenhurts wrote:just installed the game on my pc. been dying to play this game online again forever - its been by far my favorite madden.
i already followed all the steps to set up the game with the most current (2019?) rosters listed on the tutorial step by step instructions.

I've just updated the Starting Guide for New Players. The FF/FI Mod just released it's 2020 update, and rogerjinx has 2020 rosters updated past week one on his Patreon (his week one roster is included in the FF/FI mod.) So 2020 is officially the most current roster.

To play online, you'll need people who have the same roster/mods as you.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

jalenhurts
Rookie

Postby jalenhurts » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:06 pm

RevanFan wrote:
jalenhurts wrote:just installed the game on my pc. been dying to play this game online again forever - its been by far my favorite madden.

I've just updated the Starting Guide for New Players. The FF/FI Mod just released it's 2020 update, and rogerjinx has 2020 rosters updated past week one on his Patreon (his week one roster is included in the FF/FI mod.) So 2020 is officially the most current roster.

thanks for the reply. so is there a separate program that we use to find other players to play? or just use this message board?

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:34 am

jalenhurts wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

thanks for the reply. so is there a separate program that we use to find other players to play? or just use this message board?

It depends. There's Discord servers out there that do online matchmaking and there's also people here who promote their leagues. I'd just take a scroll through this online subsection and look for open leagues/matchmaking, invites to those come around every once in a while.

Return to “Online Play”