Problem playing on LAN

LeviathanHawk
Rookie

Problem playing on LAN

Postby LeviathanHawk » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:26 am

I just want to know something, I like to play madden 08 with my brother, that's ok, but when we are playing, the game is disconected, we never managed to finish a match because I got disconected at some point of the match, the longest match that we played, almost reached the fourth quarter.
I know that this isn1t a Calhoulpe Madden Scripts' problem, cause we set t completely the same, and it's not a RogerJinx Roster's problem because it's the same.
Is it a internet problem or is the LAN mode that horrible?
Another question, which one is better, playing on LAN or use Evolve, which one will give me the best chance to finish a match?
Thanks Football idiot crew.

Problem playing on LAN

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: Problem playing on LAN

Postby NickyJ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:37 pm

Both LAN and Evolve should be the same. I'm not aware of any particular difference between them considering Evolve is basically setting up a LAN server through the internet.

Are there any particular situations where this occurs? Certain plays, downs, etc.?

LeviathanHawk
Rookie

Postby LeviathanHawk » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

NickyJ wrote:Both LAN and Evolve should be the same. I'm not aware of any particular difference between them considering Evolve is basically setting up a LAN server through the internet.

Are there any particular situations where this occurs? Certain plays, downs, etc.?

No, it simply happens, once it happenned after a field goal, then it happenned on a second and 10 on an incomplete pass, then on a fourth and 10 on a dropeed pass.
It simply happens, but, I discovered that I can save the match, and then continue with the last play before the disconect, so it's a half'solved problem.
But if you find something please tell

calhoupe
All-Pro

Postby calhoupe » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Are you getting a sync error or does it just say you are disconnected? If you're getting sync errors (and actually even if you're not) I would try without using the scripts and see if that solves your problems.

Return to “Online Play”