So what now?

x75
Rookie

So what now?

Postby x75 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:51 pm

Evolve has shuttered and I'm left wondering what to do now. I literally just bought Madden a week or so ago and have been able to play two games after being Maddenless for the last dozen years or so, so it's safe to say I'm a bit disappointed.

Where will the community migrate to?

I am a web developer and I might consider working on a matchmaker site but am not terribly familiar with building VPN/VLAN types of configurations that would be needed.

So what now?

Sponsor

Sponsor

slashmaster14
Rookie

Re: So what now?

Postby slashmaster14 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:45 am

I bought Madden 08 once again a few hours ago to play online like i used to, but now i realized that evolve does not work anymore
I was so dissapointed lol

SeahawksBBC
Pro Bowl

Postby SeahawksBBC » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:05 am

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:11 am

x75 wrote:Evolve has shuttered and I'm left wondering what to do now. I literally just bought Madden a week or so ago and have been able to play two games after being Maddenless for the last dozen years or so, so it's safe to say I'm a bit disappointed.

I am a web developer and I might consider working on a matchmaker site but am not terribly familiar with building VPN/VLAN types of configurations that would be needed.

I think they should move to discord.

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:03 pm

JSamuel wrote:
x75 wrote:Evolve has shuttered and I'm left wondering what to do now. I literally just bought Madden a week or so ago and have been able to play two games after being Maddenless for the last dozen years or so, so it's safe to say I'm a bit disappointed.

That doesn't really fix the lack of VPN that we now have with Evolve being shut down. Discord is only for communicating and does not have any VPN capabilities at this current time. I for one am not giving my IP out to anyone so the VPN was the best option and it was a much safer option.

http://blog.evolvehq.com/2017/06/going-way-dodo/

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Wiggin wrote:
JSamuel wrote:

That doesn't really fix the lack of VPN that we now have with Evolve being shut down. Discord is only for communicating and does not have any VPN capabilities at this current time. I for one am not giving my IP out to anyone so the VPN was the best option and it was a much safer option.

http://blog.evolvehq.com/2017/06/going-way-dodo/

Wow, that sucks.

x75
Rookie

Postby x75 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:47 am

SeahawksBBC wrote:join a league

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19654

I did submit to BBL, I'm not sure how the schedule and all that works ... I hope I have the time to properly devote.

SeahawksBBC
Pro Bowl

Postby SeahawksBBC » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:30 am

basically play once a week. Schedule your game with your opponent in between Friday and Wednesday

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:38 pm

GOOD NEWS! Evolve lives again! Still waiting for more info but they confirmed they got funding.

https://blog.evolvehq.com/2017/06/dodo- ... ses-ashes/

Return to “Online Play”