Need help in a GM league (CPU vs CPU) playout

bojack882003
Rookie

Postby bojack882003 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Could i get some tips of good playbooks to use. I am in an online league and to be honest i have very good players on both sides of the ball but when the games are played out (they are streamed and I watch) my team just cant stop anything or offense is just pathetic. I am looking for someone who can maybe help me out on things I should be looking for to at least be competitive.

Could it be the coaches? I have no idea..... I am just trying to come up with some sort of balance. ANy help or advice on books for offense and defense or just anything that i could be overlooking would be appreciated.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: Need help in a GM league (CPU vs CPU) playout

Postby Kevin5455 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:40 pm

bojack882003 wrote:Could i get some tips of good playbooks to use. I am in an online league and to be honest i have very good players on both sides of the ball but when the games are played out (they are streamed and I watch) my team just cant stop anything or offense is just pathetic. I am looking for someone who can maybe help me out on things I should be looking for to at least be competitive.

Could it be the coaches? I have no idea..... I am just trying to come up with some sort of balance. ANy help or advice on books for offense and defense or just anything that i could be overlooking would be appreciated.

There really is no "good playbook" to use. Every team has their own playbook. It usually depends on the kind of team your playing and how good they really are.

The only solution I can give you is to change the sliders and adjustments.

bojack882003
Rookie

Re: Need help in a GM league (CPU vs CPU) playout

Postby bojack882003 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm

When you say adjustments what are you meaning. I tend to watch my slider setup to match what the stats tell me the other team will most likely try. I'm still new so I have much to learn but on defense the aggressiveness is hit or miss. I would like to pressure the qb but not a lot so I tend to set rhat slider just under 50. However my team gives up big chunks on the ground. I will continue to work with it but I'm trying to understand the slider for aggressiveness. It doesn't appear to add up to the sliders I set.

Return to “Online Play”