New here

intheear
Rookie

New here

Postby intheear » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:31 am

Hi all,

I am new to this message board. I have been playing with the footballidiot mod on madden 08 for a year now and I have been playing madden 08 on my computer for a while. I can't seem to figure out where the online communities are still going on so please let me know if anyone will have a game with me! Thank you all

New here

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: New here

Postby JSamuel » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:11 pm

I recommend my Guide to Madden Online Play. It will help you get started playing Madden with an active online community.

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:20 pm

JSamuel wrote:I recommend my Guide to Madden Online Play. It will help you get started playing Madden with an active online community.

It's not "yours" you only posted it here. I took the time to create it.

Here is a link to the original source.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Wiggin wrote:
JSamuel wrote:I recommend my Guide to Madden Online Play. It will help you get started playing Madden with an active online community.

It's not "yours" you only posted it here. I took the time to create it.

Here is a link to the original source.

Yes, you are the writer or the guide. I just adapted it and posted it this site.

I apologize, I should have given you credit in my post. I did give you credit in my version of your guide; I hope you noticed. I really am thankful that you took the time to write the original tutorial in the first place.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:22 pm

intheear wrote:Hi all,

I am new to this message board. I have been playing with the footballidiot mod on madden 08 for a year now and I have been playing madden 08 on my computer for a while. I can't seem to figure out where the online communities are still going on so please let me know if anyone will have a game with me! Thank you all

Not sure if you're still around or not... but I have connections to the online communities, we pretty much run off of Skype now.

PCFT, WMFL, SMML, and MPFL are the 4 main remaining leagues related to EZLeagues. EZLeagues is by far the largest remaining Madden 08 community left - a lot of us are in multiples of those leagues. Of course there are other leagues too but they are independent of the EZLeagues network.

Feel free to PM me - I can send you my Skype ID and get you hooked up with some of the league commissioners.

Evolve is only really good for matches every so often and isn't really much of a community, imo.
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:12 pm

ycleped wrote:Evolve is only really good for matches every so often and isn't really much of a community, imo.

Yes, but for people like me who don't want to get involved in a league, Evolve is an easy way to find an opponent to play against.

ycleped
Hall of Fame

Postby ycleped » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:46 pm

JSamuel wrote:
ycleped wrote:Evolve is only really good for matches every so often and isn't really much of a community, imo.

Yes, but for people like me who don't want to get involved in a league, Evolve is an easy way to find an opponent to play against.

Wasn't talking to you lol, he asked specifically about online communities so I was answering him.
// Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me //

ImageImage
ImageImage

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Really depends what your definition of a community is. Evolve has regular people to play against and we interact with each other. It works well for pickup games and I recommend it for anyone wanting to test the waters. The leagues are full of people who have been playing for ages and many old timers feel that exploiting AI is being "good at the game". Really depends what you're looking for.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 am

Wiggin wrote:Really depends what your definition of a community is. Evolve has regular people to play against and we interact with each other. It works well for pickup games and I recommend it for anyone wanting to test the waters. The leagues are full of people who have been playing for ages and many old timers feel that exploiting AI is being "good at the game". Really depends what you're looking for.

Yeah, I definitely prefer Evolve over the league thing.

By the way, how's everything going over on Evolve? I've recently been too busy to get on and play one with you guys... :?

axelstevens58
Rookie

Postby axelstevens58 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Would anyone be able to tell me if there is any leagues with any opening looking for players?

I have a skype messenger Removed

Return to “Online Play”