Madden 08 PC Online gaming Chat Room

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Postby AceofSpades » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:34 pm

You like to play Madden 08PC HUH?

well come to my gaming room to meet other gamers who like to as well,many gamers from all over the world has been in my chat room to date over 400 gamers since 2005.If youre new this is IP to IP GAMING.iF YOU LOG IN AND NO 0ONE IS THERE just hang out and turn on the SOUND ALERT ,with this feature you will be alerted when someone comes in the room meanwhile you can surf or just relax.To access this feature click :

My Preferences then select Sound Alert [Alert By Sound (HTML5 ]

You can get rosters from this site as well

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE ONE LAST TIME!!!!
Attachments
Ace chat site.gif
ace chat site
Ace chat site.gif (200 KiB) Viewed 974 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wiggin
Veteran

Re: Madden 08 PC Online gaming Chat Room

Postby Wiggin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:59 am

Giving out your IP to random internet strangers is like playing with fire. Highly suggest using evolve just on the basis of security and privacy alone. :D

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 08 PC Online gaming Chat Room

Postby JSamuel » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:09 am

Wiggin wrote:Giving out your IP to random internet strangers is like playing with fire. Highly suggest using evolve just on the basis of security and privacy alone. :D

I second that. Evolve is much more secure; I highly recommend it over this online gaming chat room.

If anyone wants to get set up with Evolve so you can play Madden online, just check out the "Guide to Madden Online Play." A link is in my signature.

The guide was written by wiggin, but it includes a few slight modifications by me.

Return to “Online Play”