Play Madden Live Online

Fikus
Veteran

Play Madden Live Online

Postby Fikus » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Welcome Madden PC Gamers. If you would like to play Madden PC live Online against other gamers or a friend, It's very simple to do. Just join The Madden Live Online Evolve site, it's free here is a link

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/group? ... _gnBTA5OaZ

It takes 2 minutes to sign up and join. Once you are signed up make your way to the MLO Madden Live Online Party room. In the Party room you will be able to instantly host, find other gamers looking to play, and if you have any questions about getting set up just ask anyone in the room and get live help. All players are welcome, any skill level.

If you have any problems signing up with the link above try this one:

http://www.evolvehq.com

After you join simply search the evolve "groups" for the Madden live Online group, request to join and look at the link on the MLO home page

Play Madden Live Online

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wiggin
Veteran

Re: Play Madden Live Online

Postby Wiggin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Hello!

It's a lot of fun and easy to set up! There is always someone around to help you get started if needed.

Jack Dawson
Rookie

Postby Jack Dawson » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:46 pm

Unfortunately I do not have the system requirements to install Evolve

Por desgracia no tengo los requisitos del sistema para instalar Evolve

shotgun17
Rookie

Postby shotgun17 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:54 pm

I am having the best time playing Madden Live, you guys should come on over and join, its real easy!!

thequietstorm
Rookie

Postby thequietstorm » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Here you go Fikus

RamboRigs
Rookie

Postby RamboRigs » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Yes! If you're looking to play online with updated rosters and no hassle come join. Joined a few days ago and its awesome. Keep madden on PC alive!

.mono.
Pro Bowl

Postby .mono. » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:25 pm

Okay, i'm having a problem right out of the box...

clicked the link, clicked 'join the group', did nick/PW, got "an unexpected error occured, please try again or contact support"... okay, no prob. clicked 'contact support' wherein it asked me for my login credentials. which I do not have. so far, this "real easy" thing isn't seeming quite so easy...

Fikus
Veteran

Postby Fikus » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Mono I'm not sure what the issue is but I noticed in your previous post you have had a lot of issues with the computer...Video card had issues, couldn't get the uniform selection to work, profile editor wasn't working right, fanchise mode kept crashing. I myself am very bad with computers and often have trouble getting something new set up and started. I suggest maybe trying again, after you have restarted your computer. There have been dozens of players that have joined recently and had minimal issues getting set up. Are you on a Mac computer?? Mac computers definitely have had problems connecting.
Send me a private message if you continue to have an issue and I will try and have a regular user help you out, we want everyone who wants to play online to sign up, sorry you are having a problem but we'll figure it out and get you on board.

.mono.
Pro Bowl

Postby .mono. » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:54 am

Fikus wrote:Mono I'm not sure what the issue is but I noticed in your previous post you have had a lot of issues with the computer...Video card had issues, couldn't get the uniform selection to work, profile editor wasn't working right, fanchise mode kept crashing. I myself am very bad with computers and often have trouble getting something new set up and started. I suggest maybe trying again, after you have restarted your computer. There have been dozens of players that have joined recently and had minimal issues getting set up. Are you on a Mac computer?? Mac computers definitely have had problems connecting.
Send me a private message if you continue to have an issue and I will try and have a regular user help you out, we want everyone who wants to play online to sign up, sorry you are having a problem but we'll figure it out and get you on board.

yeah, my video card was causing flickering. The uniform thing turns out isn't my problem, the profile editor is a 32 bit program while my computer is 64 bit, and franchise mode crashed because I was using FF Xiii. I appreciate the suggestion, but a simple restart isn't the problem here.

prestigeman
Rookie

Postby prestigeman » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:41 pm

This is the most funnest thing I've ever been part of. Its just great. We need more people to join and we can have more fun.

Return to “Online Play”