Play Madden Live Online

GaleTTTi
Rookie

Re: Play Madden Live Online

Postby GaleTTTi » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:19 am

Hello to the community!

I m amazed there s possibility to play this game online....
There are couple of things.I dont have legal copy of game ,but i dont think it s the problem to play,..i have the ffv mod installed ,but i can make fresh install with zero mods ofcourse,and i have evolved application already ,so if somebody could give me some more tips or instructions how can i join u guys

Sponsor

Sponsor

Fikus
Veteran

Postby Fikus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:35 pm

GaleTTi welcome to the Madden Online community!!! Look at the original post on this thread, there is a link there that will take you right to the community on evolve. All players are welcome, any skill level. Request to join the Evolve Online community and you will be accepted right away. After that look at the links on the home page and make your way to the PARTY room. The Party room is where you can meet other gamers, and immediately host.You can also get live help from other players in the room if you have any questions, It's easy and takes less then 10 mins to get set up and playing Online live against another player. If you have any issues send me a private message here on FI and I will help you out and get you pointed in the right direction. C'mon down!!!

Zyzz
Rookie

Postby Zyzz » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:49 pm

I just joined, took me 5 mins , the community is great.

vanderdunkel
Rookie

Postby vanderdunkel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:02 am

I would highly recommend this to any true madden pc fans. i thought the online madden scene was dead but it's clearly alive and well. the setup is easy and it's fucking awesome.

snowman612
Rookie

Postby snowman612 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:07 am

Joined last week! I installed Evolve and went into the MPN party group and found Fikus in there. He was VERY helpful as he provided me step by step instructions installing the update for the game and telling me the most common rosters. Everyone has been so helpful and respectful so far! I enjoy playing with everyone and wanted to say thanks for letting me in the family. I will defiantly be telling my friends about this!

RUNN1NGM4N
Rookie

Postby RUNN1NGM4N » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:59 am

I just joined yesterday and played 2 games already, some good players here.

.mono.
Pro Bowl

Postby .mono. » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:16 am

Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone's figured out a way to have 2 separate installs of Madden 08 on a single computer, without having to do a dual-boot OS or any crazy stuff like that. I want to come play on Evolve, but I don't want to have to un-mod my current install so that I can continue to play my franchise. I've tried to run the installer from the disc, but it is just superseded by the modded version. I don't get an install option on the autorun window, and Peyton is on it, so it's clearly accessing the files off my hard drive even though i'm attempting to run it off the disc to install a second copy. :roll:

BradyQuin1010
Rookie

Postby BradyQuin1010 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Is this tread still open? Looking to join one of the league if any spots are open.

RamboRigs
Rookie

Postby RamboRigs » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:14 am

.mono. wrote:Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone's figured out a way to have 2 separate installs of Madden 08 on a single computer, without having to do a dual-boot OS or any crazy stuff like that. I want to come play on Evolve, but I don't want to have to un-mod my current install so that I can continue to play my franchise. I've tried to run the installer from the disc, but it is just superseded by the modded version. I don't get an install option on the autorun window, and Peyton is on it, so it's clearly accessing the files off my hard drive even though i'm attempting to run it off the disc to install a second copy. :roll:

Make sure you rename/backup your "Madden NFL 08" folder in your documents before playing the un-modded madden. All the mods are actually in there. The fresh madden will generate new settings and you should be good to go. Then you can easily switch back and forth by just renaming the folder.

saintsfan2500
Rookie

Postby saintsfan2500 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:46 am

I'd join, but 1) i'm not sure if my low end laptop can handle it and 2) i'm not that good at the game and i'd get beat everytime probably. Also, would this work similar to netplay on old-school emulators where without a wired connection, it's nearly impossible or would I be just fine using a wifi connection?

Return to “Online Play”