Play Madden Live Online

onehotelfoxtrot
Rookie

Re: Play Madden Live Online

Postby onehotelfoxtrot » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:25 am

tried signing up and it said unexpected error occured. Password matched, I double checked. Something I'm missing?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Grizly72
Rookie

Postby Grizly72 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Take a moment to sign up. I did...Now I'm enjoying a great community of fellow players. So...Just "hit" us up!
Oh, Once your connected via "Evolve" Just ask anyone to help with getting you started for online play. Only takes a couple of moments.
Enjoy!

See you on the fiel"D"!
Grizly72

Gambiman4
Rookie

Postby Gambiman4 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:43 pm

The next evolution in PC gaming is here. https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome

Come play Madden 08 pc Game https://www.evolvehq.com/games/1943 , on here, I've been on playing for almost 2 yrs now , it's lots of fun , so come & join , need help getting started just ask in room

Tallart73
Rookie

Postby Tallart73 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:21 pm

I just joined and it was easy to do and now im having a blast playing madden Live Online, come joing us.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:44 am

I just read all of the posts and every ten days to two weeks a FI "rookie" posts and says "is the moast fun I ever had, come join" or "we need more memebers to have more fun".

I think it's one person creating acccounts here to post on this thread.
To the members who've had problems signing in to that, maybe you're lucky. And when .mono. described a problem with signing up, that Fikus read all of his back posts and repeated to him the problems he's had with the FF/Fi mod and said "it must be your computer".

I know everyone's posts are public knowledge and nothing is hidden here, that's a good thing. Just struck me a little creepy, the manner in which the op related to .mono. Instead of helping him with the problem of joining, he describes all of his past uniform issues, and franchise crash, and graphics card blah blah.
Perhaps it's a cult recuitment site.

The more I think of it, it doesn't sound so bad.....actually sounds pretty great. This could be a good life decision, maybe I should join...fun fun funfun

To the FIKUS:
No offense, I'm just bored and goofing around. I realize it could be difficult to attract members to your online arena for a video game that is going on ten years old. Please keep posting updates

Fikus
Veteran

Postby Fikus » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:26 pm

1312qohelet ...lol why are you so sad?? Cheer up. Every person that has posted on this thread is playing over at evolve, why are you being so bitter?? C'mon over and game, I'll be glad to to help you get set up. Try reading the .mono post a little closer

"Send me a private message if you continue to have an issue and I will try and have a regular user help you out, we want everyone who wants to play online to sign up, sorry you are having a problem but we'll figure it out and get you on board."

Many of the new players where "guest" on FI and saw this thread, then they signed up to Footballidiots because it's #1 support for Madden PC. 1321qohelet if like to play Madden games stop by at Evolve and lets play. For me madden is all about play calling, so if you think you can game your welcome over at evolve.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Fikus wrote:1312qohelet ...lol why are you so sad?? Cheer up. Every person that has posted on this thread is playing over at evolve, why are you being so bitter?? C'mon over and game, I'll be glad to to help you get set up. Try reading the .mono post a little closer

"Send me a private message if you continue to have an issue and I will try and have a regular user help you out, we want everyone who wants to play online to sign up, sorry you are having a problem but we'll figure it out and get you on board."

Many of the new players where "guest" on FI and saw this thread, then they signed up to Footballidiots because it's #1 support for Madden PC. 1321qohelet if like to play Madden games stop by at Evolve and lets play. For me madden is all about play calling, so if you think you can game your welcome over at evolve.

I was just messin' around, making a little fun, I intended no offense. The last line of my post are my real feelings.
I don't think my laptop can support EVOLVE, but I appreciate the invitation.

One question....what roster parameters do you guys have? Do the members play default "vanilla" Madden 08, or do you guys use the FF/FI mods and up-to-date rosters??

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:58 pm

We play Madden with an updated roster and don't use mods. Due to the vast computer knowledge of the users we stay away from mods. Not to mention getting everyone on the same exact version of said mod can be a headache at the best of times.

If anyone needs any help getting Evolve setup feel free to PM me.Here is also a basic tutorial to get you started.

TheOutlawd
Rookie

Postby TheOutlawd » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:38 am

Registered today and within 2 hours was playing someone online, Glad I stumbled across this and I can't wait to play another game. Friendly community, updated rosters and not to mention it's nice to play online on PC!

jasperconran
Rookie

Postby jasperconran » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Joined the group without the proper rosters and general know-how. The guys there were really helpful and got me set up, I was playing within minutes. I've played two games so far and am absolutely loving it!

Return to “Online Play”