Play Madden Live Online

Geortarro
Rookie

Re: Play Madden Live Online

Postby Geortarro » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:02 am

Really great guide, He helped me through the process on Evolve and helped me to get into my first online game! :) It was really fun playing with him. :lol: Definitely a really nice community built on this game. :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Peter
Rookie

Postby Peter » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:29 am

hey guys!come play with us on Evolve!its realy a great fun!

SeahawksBBC
Pro Bowl

Postby SeahawksBBC » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 pm

how many users are there

Geortarro
Rookie

Postby Geortarro » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:45 pm

SeahawksBBC wrote:how many users are there

Before I got busy and stopped playing people were on constantly. Just join the chat and look for someone to play with. It really is alot of fun. :)

SeahawksBBC
Pro Bowl

Postby SeahawksBBC » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:36 pm

tried the link in the original post. pops with the sign up but after putting in u/n and pw it doesn't go anywhere

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:58 am

SeahawksBBC wrote:tried the link in the original post. pops with the sign up but after putting in u/n and pw it doesn't go anywhere

That’s probably because the link is 3 years old...

Fikus
Veteran

Postby Fikus » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:51 am

SeahawksBBC If the link is failing simply try this.... type www.evolvehq.com into the address window, look to the upper right for "sign up", Join Evolve, then search the Evolve "groups" for "Madden Live Online" and goto the MLO "Party Room" there is a link provided on the group page. Or feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help you get set up to play Madden online, It's easy just ask.
Austinmario13 If you ever want to game again stop by, I think i played you a long time ago.I just like to game. All players are welcome,It's about having fun, if you need help getting set up, just ask some one in the room or look at the group site for the "getting started" link. Madden 08 PC turns 10 years old this year, The community gets a little smaller every year. Playing Madden online needs a central spot where gamers can find each other and you can instantly host without having to figure out how to open some secret portal in your router. I'm just trying to help keep the Madden PC online community together, similar to the way that footballidiot keeps the Madden PC universe together. If you are just a little computer savvy, you can get your game set up and playing Online, with a modern roster, in about 5 mins. Like Michael Jordan / Nike said "Just Do It"

Return to “Online Play”