Play Madden Live Online

Wiggin
Veteran

Re: Play Madden Live Online

Postby Wiggin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 pm

intheear wrote:Hello all I am new here. I have Madden 08 and Evolve and looking to play with people online. Can't seem to find anybody on the server. Please lemme know if you are down to play a game

What server are you joining ? What time zone are you in ?

Sponsor

Sponsor

intheear
Rookie

Postby intheear » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Wiggin wrote:
intheear wrote:Hello all I am new here. I have Madden 08 and Evolve and looking to play with people online. Can't seem to find anybody on the server. Please lemme know if you are down to play a game

What server are you joining ? What time zone are you in ?

I really am not too sure. I physically live in central time zone but I dunno how to change servers to find anyone. It always says zero people online for me.

royacoster
Rookie

Postby royacoster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 pm

I started in october from getting bored of the same old single player theres a lot of people online to get a game with I've gotten a lot of games it works pretty easya nd joined easy just by following the intrustictions and etc pretty easy and the people there always wanna get a game join we're waiting to play you :D

foxerpain
Rookie

Postby foxerpain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:56 am

this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:30 am

foxerpain wrote:this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Glad you're enjoying, don't forget to invite your friends. Always good to see new faces that stick around for a while.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 am

Wiggin wrote:
foxerpain wrote:this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Glad you're enjoying, don't forget to invite your friends. Always good to see new faces that stick around for a while.

Hey Wiggin, sorry I haven't been on for a while... I've just been too busy.

Don't think I've forgot about you guys though.
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

CEW777
Rookie

Postby CEW777 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:49 am

Just got the game today and got online thanks to this website and the help of the friendly users. Great info on here highly recommended!

Andromendous
Rookie

Postby Andromendous » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Hey all, just wanted to say thanks to the community, you've all been extremely helpful and polite, I used to play a few years ago on here, but now im back! If anyone wants to play a game hit me up in Madden Maniacs (MPN) group. Let the games begin!

Theov
Pro Bowl

Postby Theov » Sun May 21, 2017 8:44 am

Just installed everything. Get online and get a game! :D

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Just an FYI Evolve has shut down on 6.1.17 so we can no longer use it to play online. Quite unfortunate news to be honest. I don't really check on here that often so if you want to contact me then use one of the links below.

http://blog.evolvehq.com/2017/06/going-way-dodo/

A sad day and an end to an interesting program and a community. Hopefully we can find something else but I would not hold you breath.

- Wiggin

Return to “Online Play”