Play Madden Live Online

Wiggin
Rookie

Re: Play Madden Live Online

Postby Wiggin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 pm

intheear wrote:Hello all I am new here. I have Madden 08 and Evolve and looking to play with people online. Can't seem to find anybody on the server. Please lemme know if you are down to play a game

What server are you joining ? What time zone are you in ?

Sponsor

Sponsor

intheear
Rookie

Postby intheear » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Wiggin wrote:
intheear wrote:Hello all I am new here. I have Madden 08 and Evolve and looking to play with people online. Can't seem to find anybody on the server. Please lemme know if you are down to play a game

What server are you joining ? What time zone are you in ?

I really am not too sure. I physically live in central time zone but I dunno how to change servers to find anyone. It always says zero people online for me.

royacoster
Rookie

Postby royacoster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 pm

I started in october from getting bored of the same old single player theres a lot of people online to get a game with I've gotten a lot of games it works pretty easya nd joined easy just by following the intrustictions and etc pretty easy and the people there always wanna get a game join we're waiting to play you :D

foxerpain
Rookie

Postby foxerpain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:56 am

this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Wiggin
Rookie

Postby Wiggin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:30 am

foxerpain wrote:this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Glad you're enjoying, don't forget to invite your friends. Always good to see new faces that stick around for a while.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 am

Wiggin wrote:
foxerpain wrote:this is really awesome i would love to see this community get bigger and its very easy to do i think everyone that has madden 08 should try it :D

Glad you're enjoying, don't forget to invite your friends. Always good to see new faces that stick around for a while.

Hey Wiggin, sorry I haven't been on for a while... I've just been too busy.

Don't think I've forgot about you guys though.
Play live online: Guide to Madden Online Play
In development: 5th and 6th Grade Football Mod

"When shooting a mime, don't use a silencer or his friends will hear you."

Return to “Online Play”