Friday Night Lights Mod

jedi4hire
All-Pro

Re: Friday Night Lights Mod

Postby jedi4hire » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Squeeze wrote:Even can't install this -,- Just wanted to play a match with Permian Panthers againts Dallas Carter.

What are you not able to install? All you need to do is put the dbt file of the teams you want in your My Documents\Madden NFL 08\Teams folder and start Madden and import the teams in to your roster and save. Then load the TPF's for the two teams your going to play with texmod when you start Madden. :? Maybe not in that order.... :lol:
"Our vegetables are hand tossed through a cascade of water and chopped in mid air"

Browns customer service
Why the browns Don't have a website
they can't string three W's together :cry:

When the Browns win the Super Bowl?
close Madden :roll:

Sponsor

Sponsor

Squeeze
Veteran

Postby Squeeze » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:10 am

jedi4hire wrote:
Squeeze wrote:Even can't install this -,- Just wanted to play a match with Permian Panthers againts Dallas Carter.

What are you not able to install? All you need to do is put the dbt file of the teams you want in your My Documents\Madden NFL 08\Teams folder and start Madden and import the teams in to your roster and save. Then load the TPF's for the two teams your going to play with texmod when you start Madden. :? Maybe not in that order.... :lol:

Sorry my fault. I didn't describe the issue very well :D When I select the TPF files in TexMod and click on "RUN" it just pop-ups "SHIT HAPPEND" :D and my antivirus is showing that there is some trojan virus in it.

Edit:// I managed to get it work :D Sad that Permian players are not that one from the film :?

Return to “High School Football”