Texas Tech is ranked #1 in nation in total offense and last in nation in total defense

Texas Tech is ranked #1 in nation in total offense and last in nation in total defense

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Texas Tech is ranked #1 in nation in total offense and last in nation in total defense

Postby JSamuel » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:20 pm

I've really been proud of college football in the state of Oklahoma this year. Both the Sooners and the Cowboys are the highest nationally ranked Big 12 teams. They both have excellent offences and defenses, plus Mike Gundy and Bob Stoops are both exceptional coaches.

But when it comes to choosing between the two, I'm going to stay loyal and true to OSU...

Go Pokes!

moonbax
MVP

Re: Texas Tech is ranked #1 in nation in total offense and last in nation in total defense

Postby moonbax » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:07 am

I do love watching Big 12 stuff probably as much or more than any other conference. Even though the play count and yardage tends to be extreme among the BAY/TCU/Tech/OU/OSU group, there's actually a lot of diversity in the styles of the coaches. I like Stoops and OU as the above poster mentioned. I'll check out the OSU/OU game today.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:55 pm

moonbax wrote:I do love watching Big 12 stuff probably as much or more than any other conference. Even though the play count and yardage tends to be extreme among the BAY/TCU/Tech/OU/OSU group, there's actually a lot of diversity in the styles of the coaches. I like Stoops and OU as the above poster mentioned. I'll check out the OSU/OU game today.

OSU lost...

:cry:

Return to “College Football”