Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Oklahoma State is Underrated
3
38%
Oklahoma State is Overrated
4
50%
Oklahoma State is Correctly Rated
1
13%
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
JSamuel
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Postby JSamuel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm pretty sure Oklahoma State is underrated. But you guys can vote if you disagree.

Update: Wow, popular opinion says OKState is overrated! I can see why, after that last game.
Image

Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
achernar
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Postby achernar » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

JSamuel wrote:I'm pretty sure Oklahoma State is underrated. But you guys can vote if you disagree.


last game was amazing lol

User avatar
JSamuel
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Postby JSamuel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:31 pm

achernar wrote:
JSamuel wrote:I'm pretty sure Oklahoma State is underrated. But you guys can vote if you disagree.


last game was amazing lol

Yeah, I thought it was the dumbest thing in the history of the world.

At least they suspended those stupid refs.
Image

User avatar
achernar
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Postby achernar » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:35 pm

If was against 'Bama
I will be crazy about it...


But for other hand is always nice to see
a hail mary + lateral, winning play

User avatar
JSamuel
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Postby JSamuel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:37 pm

achernar wrote:If was against 'Bama
I will be crazy about it...


But for other hand is always nice to see
a hail mary + lateral, winning play

I'm an Oklahoma State fan, so I'm really pissed.

I really don't know how on earth you could be an Alabama fan. Unless your family is Alabama alumni or something.
Image

User avatar
achernar
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Postby achernar » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:41 pm

JSamuel wrote:I'm an Oklahoma State fan, so I'm really pissed.

I really don't know how on earth you could be an Alabama fan. Unless your family is Alabama alumni or something.



I'm from Brazil...
So in 2007 when I first knew about College Football
I see the Crimson Tide playing... and i fall in love

the red color everywhere.. like the traditions
and when McElroy was under center... Ingram wins the Heismann
National Champion...

User avatar
JSamuel
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Postby JSamuel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:44 pm

achernar wrote:
JSamuel wrote:I'm an Oklahoma State fan, so I'm really pissed.

I really don't know how on earth you could be an Alabama fan. Unless your family is Alabama alumni or something.



I'm from Brazil...
So in 2007 when I first knew about College Football
I see the Crimson Tide playing... and i fall in love

the red color everywhere.. like the traditions
and when McElroy was under center... Ingram wins the Heismann
National Champion...

:roll:
Image

User avatar
JSamuel
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Is Oklahoma State Underrated?

Postby JSamuel » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:51 am

I expect to see more votes for "Oklahoma State is Underrated" since we beat Texas on Saturday.
Image


Return to “College Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest