Postby daddyfrost » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Game: Nba 2k12 (updated)
Platform: Pc
Team: Oklahoma City Thunder
Season Length: 58 Games
Difficulty: Superstar
Sliders: Not Changed
Qtr Length: 7(played) 12(Sim)
Trade Settings: Deadline on and Cpu controlled teams CAN TRADE.

Additional Description: All the uniforms, rosters, teams, and courts are up to date as of 11/21/12, first played game was on 5 minute quarters it made me decide to turn them to 7 for more realistic scores, it might end up being 8 depending on how it goes. Decided to only do 58 games of which some will be simulated with the stats posted. There wont be a full game by game description of simulated games but will have pictures of the box score and top stats. Well hopefully i can get some interest going with this, wont be the most advanced put together journal, But i'll do my best to keep it going as long as possible.

Oklahoma City Thunder

Sponsor

Sponsor

daddyfrost
Rookie

Re: Oklahoma City Thunder

Postby daddyfrost » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 pm

The Oklahoma City Thunder had a great game opener winning in a convincing fashion over the Atlanta Hawks, 104-96 @ the Chesapeake Arena In Oklahoma City. The Game Was Simulated Heres The Stats.

Oklahoma City Thunder
Atlanta Hawks
After the win the Thunder has been bumped up to number one in the power rankings.
Upcoming game Vs San Antonio Spurs

daddyfrost
Rookie

Postby daddyfrost » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Oklahoma City Thunder (1-0) VS. San Antonio Spurs (0-1) @ Chesapeake Arena.

Starting Line-Ups

In The First Quarter Manu Ginobili came straight out of the gate and put up a solid three, not being able to keep it going the Oklahoma City Thunder scored 9 unanswered points. The streak was soon stopped and the Spurs rallied to keep the first quarted close at the end with the Thunder up (16-13). Coming out in the second both teams traded points, with OKC having a slight advantage in turnovers to keep the game barely under their control. Ending the quarter with a score of (29-26) with the Thunder still in the lead.

Stats At The Half

Coming out for the third quarter the Thunder got some good stops on the Spurs out scoring them (15-10) in the quarter making the score (44-36) going into the fourth. In the fourth the Spurs showed signs of life cutting into the 8 point deficit they fell into in the third putting up 16 points in the quarter, but with there defense not being able to stop the Thunder Offense they only out scored them by 3 points with the game ending in a super low final score (57-52) for another Thunder(2-0) win and yet another Spurs(0-2) loss.

Oklahoma City Thunder Stats

San Antonio Spurs Stats

Upcoming Preview
It will be the third home game in a row @ The Chesapeake Arena in Oklahoma City, The 2-0 Thunder will be hosting The 2-2 Toronto Raptors, Which many critics think should be an easy win for the Thunder.

daddyfrost
Rookie

Postby daddyfrost » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Oklahoma City Thunder (2-0) Vs Toronto Raptors (2-2)

Opening the first quarter Toronto wins the tip for the ball only to be stolen quickly out of the air by PG Russell Westbrook.
first Pass of the game taken vertically out of the air by Westbrook.

Following the steal the Thunder go on a fast break where all-star SF Kevin Durant aka Durantulla throws down a wicked dunk to score the first points of the game for the Thunder. Putting them up 2-0.
KD with the fast break Throw-Down.

After the dunk the rest of the first quarter went pretty normal with a end score of 20-19 with the Thunder up. During the second quarter there wasn't alot of action just good defense and bad shooting id say with neither team hitting the twenty Point mark.
Westbrook in the second making a long wide open bucket.

After one half of play the Thunder lead by a small margin of only 3 points. Although there FG% was 5% lower than Torontos in the first half they have an edge in turnovers and boards.

Entering the third quarter Durant comes out and sinks a quick open three. To put the Thunder up six.
Kevin Durants opening 3rd quarter three pointer.

But that was only the beginning of Toronto trying to come back to life. In the third Torontos PF A.Bargnani got open on the perimeter twice to sink two wide open threes.
One of Barganis wide open tres in the third.

Entering the fourth the game was tied 54-54, but that was quick to change. With the thunder outscoring the raptors 21-13 in the quarter and giving them the win 75-67.
Player Of The Game Kevin Durant

Total Game Stats.

Rapters Top Stats

Thunders Top Stats

Upcoming Thunder Games

Stay tuned for more games.

Sidelion
MVP

Postby Sidelion » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Plan on adding a Seattle franchise by any chance?
"Why do you go away? So that you can come back.
So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors.
And the people there see you differently, too."

daddyfrost
Rookie

Postby daddyfrost » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:37 am

I could man this mod i have for 2k12 has like 366 extra teams. plus so many draft classes and all the classic courts and uniforms. if you have 2k12 i can redirect you to the mod.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:40 am

Heck yeah! I'm an Oklahoma boy! The Thunder are sooo awesome!

Except that Kevin Durant left. Screw him.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:02 pm

JSamuel wrote:Heck yeah! I'm an Oklahoma boy! The Thunder are sooo awesome!

Hey, this is a 4 year old topic. Please don't necro-bump topics that have been abandoned for years.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Danchat wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Heck yeah! I'm an Oklahoma boy! The Thunder are sooo awesome!

Hey, this is a 4 year old topic. Please don't necro-bump topics that have been abandoned for years.

My bad, I didn't check the date.

Return to “Other Sports Journals”