East Division minus Brady up for grabs!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:22 pm

On paper, it looks like Miami has done the most during the off season with their free agent pickups! I think Fitzpatrick is now the best qb in the division including Josh Allen!

I got 1. Miami (10-6) 2. N.E (9-7) 3. Bills (9-7) 4. Jets (5-11). in the final standings. I don't think the Bills take the next step.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: East Division minus Brady up for grabs!

Postby Danchat » Tue May 26, 2020 11:03 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:On paper, it looks like Miami has done the most during the off season with their free agent pickups! I think Fitzpatrick is now the best qb in the division including Josh Allen!

I got 1. Miami (10-6) 2. N.E (9-7) 3. Bills (9-7) 4. Jets (5-11). in the final standings. I don't think the Bills take the next step.

Hmmmm... I don't see how the Dolphins suddenly gained 5 wins over the offseason. I don't think they crack .500 this year.

I think the Bills are pretty easily the best team in the division. Great defense, solid coaching, and if Allen can improve with the playmakers around him... they should blow by Miami and should be able to topple the Patriots.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu May 28, 2020 1:50 pm

Danchat wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:On paper, it looks like Miami has done the most during the off season with their free agent pickups! I think Fitzpatrick is now the best qb in the division including Josh Allen!

Hmmmm... I don't see how the Dolphins suddenly gained 5 wins over the offseason. I don't think they crack .500 this year.

I think the Bills are pretty easily the best team in the division. Great defense, solid coaching, and if Allen can improve with the playmakers around him... they should blow by Miami and should be able to topple the Patriots.

Bills are solid, they are good, they will compete and should make the playoffs again as wildcard! But N.E still has No.1 defense and No.1 coach! Remember a time when a guy named Trent Dilfer managed a SB ring with the Ravens no.1 defense, ijs?
I like the dolphins key free agent pickups, getting shutdown corner Byron Jones from Dallas! They got Brieda and Jordan Howard, very solid backfield to keep a balanced offense! Devonte Parker became a true no.1 wr last season! Fitzmagic will get it done!

The Bills did choked in the playoffs last year against the Texans! Total 2nd half meltdown!

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun May 31, 2020 10:24 am

I think the Bills win the division next season. Fitz is streaky at best but unless Tua gets in week 6 or 7 Dolphins wont even make a wild card spot. I think Allen takes another step in becoming a better pocket passer. Sam Darnold is just meh/mediocre, I don't believe in him as a qb at all.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sun May 31, 2020 11:28 am

ultimatum77 wrote:I think the Bills win the division next season. Fitz is streaky at best but unless Tua gets in week 6 or 7 Dolphins wont even make a wild card spot. I think Allen takes another step in becoming a better pocket passer. Sam Darnold is just meh/mediocre, I don't believe in him as a qb at all.

I’d take Darnold over Allen, 8 days a week. Fitzpatrick won 5 games on a team that was supposed to go 0-16. I think if Tua plays, they’re not gonna win a game.

My predictions:
Patriots 10-6
Bills 9-7
Jets 9-7
Dolphins 7-9

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:06 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:I think the Bills win the division next season. Fitz is streaky at best but unless Tua gets in week 6 or 7 Dolphins wont even make a wild card spot. I think Allen takes another step in becoming a better pocket passer. Sam Darnold is just meh/mediocre, I don't believe in him as a qb at all.

I’d take Darnold over Allen, 8 days a week. Fitzpatrick won 5 games on a team that was supposed to go 0-16. I think if Tua plays, they’re not gonna win a game.

My predictions:
Patriots 10-6
Bills 9-7
Jets 9-7
Dolphins 7-9

Darnold had L. Bell, J. Crowder and R. Anderson and was not able to do anything with those weapons! The teams who beat the Jets last season stacked the box and dared Darnold to throw to beat them. The offensive line made Bell look horrible! The Jets defense save them often! They hit hard and I like watching them! But the offense didn't play up to expectations imo!

Dolphins also added swiss army knife Van Noy from the Pats. The East is technically up for grabs with the Patriots loosing so many key players that were difference makers for their team! But Bill will have them competing for the division! I favor the Dolphins and this ain't their first time going worst to play-offs? I think it's just their time! I think they will open games running behind Howard and Brieda, then pass to D. Parker! Fitz will only need his magic come late in the season.

I just hope they don't mimic the Brown's of last season, who looked great on paper but didn't produce wins on Sundays!

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:35 pm

You don't have to worry about them copying the Browns from last season. Nobody thinks the Dolphins are good besides you.
Bills then Pats are the favorites for the divison.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:07 pm

mee wrote:You don't have to worry about them copying the Browns from last season. Nobody thinks the Dolphins are good besides you.

The Brown's are garbage period! Cincy gonna beat them :o ! They signed a ton of talent last season and underwhelmed dramatically and will be horrible again this season! I hope the talent the Fins signed lives up to their caliber!

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:17 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
mee wrote:You don't have to worry about them copying the Browns from last season. Nobody thinks the Dolphins are good besides you.

The Brown's are garbage period! Cincy gonna beat them :o ! They signed a ton of talent last season and underwhelmed dramatically and will be horrible again this season! I hope the talent the Fins signed lives up to their caliber!

So many things wrong with what you said. Let’s start from the beginning:
1) I, for one, think Bell is overrated. And who the hell is Crowder and Anderson?
2) So the Dolphins adding 1 key player to the defense gives them 4+ wins?
3) The Browns, the Browns. I blame it on the coaching staff personally. With new HC Stefanski, the Browns will run more play action which is what Mayfield’s good at.

Browns will go 9-7 or 10-6
Dolphins will 6-10 or 7-9.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:14 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:

So many things wrong with what you said. Let’s start from the beginning:
1) I, for one, think Bell is overrated. And who the hell is Crowder and Anderson?
2) So the Dolphins adding 1 key player to the defense gives them 4+ wins?
3) The Browns, the Browns. I blame it on the coaching staff personally. With new HC Stefanski, the Browns will run more play action which is what Mayfield’s good at.

Browns will go 9-7 or 10-6
Dolphins will 6-10 or 7-9.

1. Bell has never been over rated. He was always a beast in Pitt! Not so with the lowly Jets, with that group of bums they have as OL! I get that, do you?

1a. Jamison Crowder and Robbie Anderson are both good Wr's in the NFL, look them up if necessary! Not elite but good reliable weapons! Robbie Anderson (a serious deep threat) just got a good contract with the Panthers, but they have a QB issue, so his numbers may not improve! Crowder came to the Jets from the Redskins after having put up good numbers in D.C!

2. Do your homework, Fins added more than just 1 key player on defense!

3. How many coaching changes do the Browns need in order to hold players accountable for their poor performance? Baker Mayfield is a bum and will be just like last season! They better hide his sorry ass behind the run game with Chubb and Hunt!

Odell used to be a beast, but playing with the Browns, he has clearly lost his X-Factor!
I predict this will be his last season with the Brownies!

So, I'll stick with my predictions, see you at the eos for trash talk! I can't wait to see the Browns go down in flames again!

Return to “Miami Dolphins”