East Division minus Brady up for grabs!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: East Division minus Brady up for grabs!

Postby BUS36 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:16 am

AFC
The East will between the Bills and Dolphins...
The North is the Steelers with the Ravens second
The South looks like the Colts
The West is KC's to win with who knows in second

NFC
The East who ever can get to 7 seven wins or better
The North between GB and Chicago
The South between TB and New Orleans
The West Seattle's to loose
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:37 am

BUS36 wrote:AFC
The East will between the Bills and Dolphins...
The North is the Steelers with the Ravens second
The South looks like the Colts
The West is KC's to win with who knows in second

NFC
The East who ever can get to 7 seven wins or better
The North between GB and Chicago
The South between TB and New Orleans
The West Seattle's to loose

AFC East - Bills needed yesterdays win badly, should win the division barring any more meltdowns with the Fins close behind!
AFC South will go down to last game between Titans Colts - Colts defense is better!
AFC West is OUR's hands down, even if we finish 14-2 or 13-3!

NFC East - Eagles is the best team/best defense! But their offense is suspect!
NFC North - I agree, I don't see the Vikings or Lions making an impact on the race. But the Vikings are solid enough to make the playoffs, need to string a few victories together and avoid any upset losses! Their season hinges on Curtains Cousins and the D!

NFC South - New Orleans better answer the door when Tampa Bay comes knocking or TB will slip by! N.O needs Michael Thomas to make it a real fight! Both teams will make the playoffs!

NFC West - Seattle, I mean Russell Wilson will carry them through. The Rams & Cardinals will put up a good showing, but lose West fight! 49ers feeling SB hangover, Jimmy G looks done and they need to make some moves to regroup!

Expanded playoffs should be fun!

sarcasticface
MVP

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:36 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
Browns will go 9-7 or 10-6
Dolphins will 6-10 or 7-9.

1. Eh.
1a. Nah.
2. Still won’t even win 8 games.
3. Did you see Mayfield his rookie year. Looked like a vet. Besides, he was still like a 6.5/10 last year. Odell isn’t very good. 1 good catch and whole lot of nothing on and off the field. Half of Mayfield’s INTs weren’t even his fault. He’ll be fine.

Stick with your predictions, but they’re still trash.

Dolphins lookin sharp, almost there to the 6-10 or 7-9 which ever you choose! Mayfield looked awful and IS not fine! And if the Brownies do make the playoffs due to their easy baked cupcake schedule, they will get ran off the field by any of the top teams in the AFC!

Steelers win the division, Ravens will be second. The Brownies will finish low 3rd again! Mayfield is the worst QB in the AFC North! :P

Go Fins! :lol:

Dude, did Mayfield like steal your gf or something? C'mon, stop hating.
Brees > Brady

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:18 pm

sarcasticface wrote:Dude, did Mayfield like steal your gf or something? C'mon, stop hating.

Face, I'm barking about football and a weak QB, nothing more. He's more your type than her's boo!

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:48 pm

I'll have to admit I was wrong about the Dolphins. It's hard to believe they were a practice-squad caliber team last year, and now they're rolling. Flores has been able to coach up middling players and has gotten phenomenal results, their recent draft picks are stepping up, and they look like a capable team. I don't know if they'll be able to do much in the playoffs, but wow, I can't remember the last time a team went full rebuild, and looked competitive the very next season.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:37 am

Danchat wrote:I'll have to admit I was wrong about the Dolphins. It's hard to believe they were a practice-squad caliber team last year, and now they're rolling. Flores has been able to coach up middling players and has gotten phenomenal results, their recent draft picks are stepping up, and they look like a capable team. I don't know if they'll be able to do much in the playoffs, but wow, I can't remember the last time a team went full rebuild, and looked competitive the very next season.

This was a really quick turnaround for Miami. I genuinely think that they'll win the division when it's all said and done, they're only one game behind Buffalo I think.
"My wife passed away seven years ago, right, but the sun came up the next day, the world kept spinning and people kept going to work, and that's what we're going to do." - Mike Zimmer

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:16 am

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
Danchat wrote:I'll have to admit I was wrong about the Dolphins. It's hard to believe they were a practice-squad caliber team last year, and now they're rolling. Flores has been able to coach up middling players and has gotten phenomenal results, their recent draft picks are stepping up, and they look like a capable team. I don't know if they'll be able to do much in the playoffs, but wow, I can't remember the last time a team went full rebuild, and looked competitive the very next season.

This was a really quick turnaround for Miami. I genuinely think that they'll win the division when it's all said and done, they're only one game behind Buffalo I think.

I am not surprised at all. When Dallas didn't pay Byron Jones and he landed in Miami, he solidified their back-end on defense. Flores was surely an upgrade to their coaching staff, he puts in the hours. They picked up solid guys in FA who are hungry and the previous teams felt they were no longer useful! They are playing with a chip and passion! They got Tua T. 5th pick in the draft, because the Lions refused any idea that Matt Stafford should have a replacement (in his final days, IMO) and they went with the CB from Ohio State who has been getting toasted all season! Every WR that has lined up opposite him, has had big games! He's no shutdown corner and not an improvement! But the guy, (Tua) can flat out play! Miami has a solid defense and a competitive offense. If Matt Brieda and Jordan Howard can play to their full potential to balance the offense more, they have something strong in Miami! All that in Flores 1st year as HC!

So here's what I got for the rest of the season. They can easily get to the 9 wins with the final 7 games of their schedule. Easy wins vs the Broncos, Jets & Bengals. Then it get very interesting. I doubt they win vs KC, but they have a solid chance vs the Raiders (I think Miami's defense gets them through), a win vs the Patriots and the final showdown vs the Bills will decide their playoff seed! They have a strong chance to get to 11 wins!

How bout the FINS!!!!! HUH, SAY WHAAAAT? :P

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:18 am

One thing for sure is, I was wrong about the Patriots! I thought they would perform better than they have so far this season. They have zero talent on offense. They have no big play threats! The RB's and WR's they have don't scare anyone and are underwhelming! The defense isn't playing like that shutdown defense they boasted in seasons past. They are in trouble to even get to .500!

Return to “Miami Dolphins”