MikeWest502 wrote:sarcasticface wrote:MikeWest502 wrote:
The Brown's are garbage period! Cincy gonna beat them ! They signed a ton of talent last season and underwhelmed dramatically and will be horrible again this season! I hope the talent the Fins signed lives up to their caliber!
So many things wrong with what you said. Let’s start from the beginning:
1) I, for one, think Bell is overrated. And who the hell is Crowder and Anderson?
2) So the Dolphins adding 1 key player to the defense gives them 4+ wins?
3) The Browns, the Browns. I blame it on the coaching staff personally. With new HC Stefanski, the Browns will run more play action which is what Mayfield’s good at.
Browns will go 9-7 or 10-6
Dolphins will 6-10 or 7-9.
1. Bell has never been over rated. He was always a beast in Pitt! Not so with the lowly Jets, with that group of bums they have as OL! I get that, do you?
1a. Jamison Crowder and Robbie Anderson are both good Wr's in the NFL, look them up if necessary! Not elite but good reliable weapons! Robbie Anderson (a serious deep threat) just got a good contract with the Panthers, but they have a QB issue, so his numbers may not improve! Crowder came to the Jets from the Redskins after having put up good numbers in D.C!
2. Do your homework, Fins added more than just 1 key player on defense!
3. How many coaching changes do the Browns need in order to hold players accountable for their poor performance? Baker Mayfield is a bum and will be just like last season! They better hide his sorry ass behind the run game with Chubb and Hunt!
Odell used to be a beast, but playing with the Browns, he has clearly lost his X-Factor!
I predict this will be his last season with the Brownies!
So, I'll stick with my predictions, see you at the eos for trash talk! I can't wait to see the Browns go down in flames again!
2. Still won’t even win 8 games.
3. Did you see Mayfield his rookie year. Looked like a vet. Besides, he was still like a 6.5/10 last year. Odell isn’t very good. 1 good catch and whole lot of nothing on and off the field. Half of Mayfield’s INTs weren’t even his fault. He’ll be fine.
Stick with your predictions, but they’re still trash.