Jet's season is lost after Geno is sucker punched.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:20 am

The circus continues (even though Rex is gone)....Geno Smith got punched over a $600 plane ticket he had to repay and didn't to LB Enemkpali (6th round draft choice) of the jets. Now Enemkpali is out of a job (look for Belicheck to pick him up :lol:) and geno smith may lose his job. It's expected to keep him out 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw. It sucks because I was rooting for him (not a jets fan) just because people really bashed him a lot last year, but that's expected in NY. I think the jets will be looking at another 6-10 season or if lucky 8-8 at best. Sure Fitzpatrick is a decent backup but look for him to throw costly 4th quarter interceptions and only win 6-8 games at best. With no running game, the jets at least may be able to pick 1st next year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... hed-in-jaw
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Jet's season is lost after Geno is sucker punched.

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:14 am

The Jets could sign Michael vick. Enemkpali will probably be picked up by the Cowboys.

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:56 am

I don't know if anybody is going to pick up Enemkpali since he was a marginal LB at best.
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:35 am

It's almost funny how dysfunctional the Jets are. I'm not sure if losing Smith is a good or bad thing, depending on how Fitzpatrick plays...

I don't think Enemkpali is going to be signed by anyone. He's a marginal talent and a complete idiot. Even if he does get claimed, he's not going to crack anyone's 53 man roster.

I just read that the Jets don't want a reunion with Vick. Maybe they'll just roll with Petty as their backup?
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Yup some are saying that Tyler Thigpen may be pursued as he's familiar with Gailey's offense. Either way the Jets will be the basement of the AFC East this year. For all their FA signings this offseason, it's going to be a very, very long season for them. Enemkpali punched his ticket and way out of the NFL. I don't think anyone will pick him up especially since he has punched people in college as well.
His name I.K. Enemkpali should be renamed to TKO Enemkpali....maybe he has a future with the UFC?

Hey at least Legarrette Blount's made a comeback and got a ring now with the pats. Still this maybe what Enemkpali was going for on geno.....this defensive end got knocked out or better yet "blount" force trauma...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDpxTbtER8o
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:The Jets could sign Michael vick. Enemkpali will probably be picked up by the Cowboys.

You see, that's never going to happen. One, because he wasn't great anyway, and two, the Cowboys don't run a 3-4.

The Jets will probably do better now, to be honest. Fitzpatrick, while he isn't great, is better than Geno, and he has more experience.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:13 pm

The Bills claimed Enemkpali. It makes sense because he's going to reunite with Rex Ryan, but there's a possibility he'll get suspended. Plus I don't think he'll make the team in the first place.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:15 am

Danchat wrote:The Bills claimed Enemkpali. It makes sense because he's going to reunite with Rex Ryan, but there's a possibility he'll get suspended. Plus I don't think he'll make the team in the first place.

While Rex Ryan denies it, you know in the back of his mind he's probably like "revenge is sweet thanks IK for knocking out the competition. Wild card playoff spot here we come...." Just to pick the guy up one day after punching the other team's qb and you're the former coach... yea he can deny it but this is a "stick it to the jets" move. As for IK they say he'll be used as a special teamer and he referenced Jerry Hughes who's a DE for the bills. Maybe Rex will use him as part of a sub package for blitzes?

Return to “New York Jets”