Jets release Bell

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Jets release Bell

Postby BUS36 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:45 pm

The LeVeon Bell Act in New York has closed its curtain.......
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Jets release Bell

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
MVP

Re: Jets release Bell

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:58 pm

BUS36 wrote:The LeVeon Bell Act in New York has closed its curtain.......

Great news, he NEVER fit there! He was underwhelming because the NYJ are an underwhelming team! I believe he's got plenty in the tank. I hope he lands on a team that will truly utilize his talent! The Jet's coach is horrible!

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:24 pm

He gave up a year of franchise tag money just to sign with the Jets and get cut 5 weeks into his 2nd season? Nice going, Le'Veon. But I suppose you got $27M for playing a measly 17 games, so at least he got a good value from the deal!
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

MikeWest502
MVP

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:48 am

Danchat wrote:He gave up a year of franchise tag money just to sign with the Jets and get cut 5 weeks into his 2nd season? Nice going, Le'Veon. But I suppose you got $27M for playing a measly 17 games, so at least he got a good value from the deal!

All true, but I honestly believe he and we all thought the NYJ team was going to be a workable fit for him. They don't really have an identity. Darnold is, well... Darnold! Their offensive line is God awful, It just didn't work out and he actually wasted a season and a half playing for the bums in N.Y! It will be interesting to see which team take a shot and sign him! I haven't been watching t.v or the news the last few days so I'm not sure if he's already had offers.

If he land's out west in Seattle, I could see him producing better for them! Or anybody else beside the J.E.T.S!

Edit: Le'Veon in A CHIEFS UNIFORM WOULD BE AWESOME!

Return to “New York Jets”