Buffalo Bills: Super bowl?

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 pm

I've joined the Bills bangwagon now after the Bills defeated the Patriots 34-31. I think the Bills will defy all odds and win the super bowl, but that's just me. Who's a Bills fan and who thinks they're gonna win it all? I want to know. (P.S. after the Vikings had 3 meltdowns, I am converting into a Bills fan)
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Sponsor

Sponsor

pryonisys
Rookie

Re: Buffalo Bills: Super bowl?

Postby pryonisys » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:50 pm

I've been a Bills fan for as long as I've followed football and I hope and pray that they can just make the playoffs this year. What a lift it would be to even make it to be playoffs for this club, but if they get to the Superbowl, that would be fantastic! If they win it... No one in Buffalo would go to work for a week.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: Buffalo Bills: Super bowl?

Postby Danchat » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:32 pm

pryonisys wrote:I've been a Bills fan for as long as I've followed football and I hope and pray that they can just make the playoffs this year. What a lift it would be to even make it to be playoffs for this club, but if they get to the Superbowl, that would be fantastic! If they win it... No one in Buffalo would go to work for a week.

I can imagine how important this could be for the franchise. (espcially with the talk of them moving to Toronto....) I'd love to see Fitzpatrick lead the team to the playoffs and beyond.
I have a lot of pity for these teams that haven't won a super bowl yet. Go Bills!
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Return to “Buffalo Bills”