Rookie QB Comparison

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Rookie QB Comparison

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:01 pm

Why is Daniel Jones having so much more success than Trevor Lawrence this season? Is Daniel Jones a better QB? Is it talent or coaching? What did Bill know that other coaches and GM's didn't about Daniel who passed on him in the draft? Did Bill score another TB?

I think it's a combination of three things. Better coaching, playing to the strength of the QB, not over doing it and being surrounded with better talent. But one thing is clear. Daniel Jones style of play is better suited for him to play right away in the NFL than Trevor's. Trevor looks like he needs to be holding a clipboard right now.

Rookie QB Comparison

Sponsor

Sponsor

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Re: Rookie QB Comparison

Postby mytreds » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Daniel Jones is a 3rd year QB for the Giants. Mac Jones is the rookie QB in New England.

So yes Daniel Jones is a better QB because this is his third year. Mac Jones is doing better because he has the best coach in the NFL. Lawrence has(had) Meyer, who is obviously not a good NFL coach. Give Lawrence a good coach, a good Off coordinator, a good O Line and he’ll do better.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Rookie QB Comparison

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:56 pm

mytreds wrote:Daniel Jones is a 3rd year QB for the Giants. Mac Jones is the rookie QB in New England.

So yes Daniel Jones is a better QB because this is his third year. Mac Jones is doing better because he has the best coach in the NFL. Lawrence has(had) Meyer, who is obviously not a good NFL coach. Give Lawrence a good coach, a good Off coordinator, a good O Line and he’ll do better.

:o :o :o :shock: :D :lol: :lol: I was referring to Mac Jone for the Pats. lmao. I have no idea why I typed in Daniel :?

Thanks for that correction. 8-)

Return to “New England Patriots”