Let the speculation begin.....where will Tom Brady end up?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:47 am

Do you think Tom Brady will resign at a discount rate with the Patriots for another year or two or does he go to another team? Let's hear our forum members opinions....

My opinion is he moves on to a contender probably with a strong defense.....maybe the Bears or Jacksonville if they can get him. Possibly the Colts, but their defense isn't really that good. Maybe the Chargers even though their defense isn't good either but if they move on from Rivers (which in my opinion is guaranteed to happen because he's an interception machine)..., Another possible wild-card is the Bucs, but I don't think he would ever sign with them at all.

I definitely think Tom Brady moves on to prove that he can win without Belichick and also get his market value after playing much of his career at hometown discounts to acquire other skill position players. Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in NFL history, and this is coming from a guy who doesn't like the Patriots but respects Brady's achievements. Whichever team lands Tom Brady will have an improved offense not because he can throw deep but he's usually always efficient in the pocket. Especially if he has really good WR's and TE's which this year he did not have except for Edelman. The Sanu trade looks like a wasted 2nd round draft pick as that guy never showed up after several weeks of learning the playbook he didn't make any difference in the vertical passing element of the game like he was brought in to contribute to. The Falcons got the Patriots on that one.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Let the speculation begin.....where will Tom Brady end up?

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:05 pm

I think he stay's in N.E. He's too old to have anything to prove with or without Bill. The Pat's really understand now how valuable Gronk really, really was to them all these years! One of many teams without a legit go-to guy! Bill will get better weapons in the coming off-season for Tom's final curtain call!

I am super excited to see which teams steps up! Will the 49ers have what it takes! Can the Chiefs restore glory? The Raven's are just chomping at the bit now very bright-eyed!! Beast mode is back!!! Quietly the Packers are in the fray!

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:55 pm

NE, CHI or IND. NE because he's there all his life, CHI because Trubisky (...) and IND because they seem to be hunting down all ex-Pats QBs they can find ... and they need one anyway.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:37 pm

I say he stays in New England mainly because I can't picture him in any other uniform lol

Return to “New England Patriots”