Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:09 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
AaronS wrote:Sobering.

Saw the story on PFT first thing this morning. Reading some of the comments from their members made me want to vomit.

I know.
A lot of comment boxes are complete garbage disposals.
Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way defending Hernandez, but this was an awful tragedy on every level.
The things people say when they're hiding behind a keyboard.....it can make one despise the species.

It's so refreshing to to visit footballidiot.

Totally agree with you about the bold/underlined! :D
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:14 pm

A lot of details around AH's death is a bit weird. He evidently had red marker John 3:16 written on his forehead and his Bible open where he committed suicide. It could be he turned his life around and accepted Christ or that this was a staged event where prison guards may have killed him and made a dog and pony show/scene to make it appear as suicide.......now before you guys dismiss that last part...there have been corrupt police known to stage suicides on unruly prisoners who they deemed "unwanted". Just a theory but no proof for that however the timing with the WH visit by the patriots seems a bit too coincidental imo......
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:19 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:A lot of details around AH's death is a bit weird. He evidently had red marker John 3:16 written on his forehead and his Bible open where he committed suicide. It could be he turned his life around and accepted Christ or that this was a staged event where prison guards may have killed him and made a dog and pony show/scene to make it appear as suicide.......now before you guys dismiss that last part...there have been corrupt police known to stage suicides on unruly prisoners who they deemed "unwanted". Just a theory but no proof for that however the timing with the WH visit by the patriots seems a bit too coincidental imo......

On someone so high profile and well known? I doubt it. I'm not denying that has happened with other cases, but I highly doubt it has with this one.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

SRe: Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

Postby elguapo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 pm

I doubt he committed suicide because the Patriots went to the White House.

He was serving a life sentence in prison and I doubt the number one thing on his mind was a silly little sport. I'm sure his family and reflecting on his life contributed to the decision to take his own life.

After all he had just won a small victory a few days ago in court.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 am

RevanFan wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:A lot of details around AH's death is a bit weird. He evidently had red marker John 3:16 written on his forehead and his Bible open where he committed suicide. It could be he turned his life around and accepted Christ or that this was a staged event where prison guards may have killed him and made a dog and pony show/scene to make it appear as suicide.......now before you guys dismiss that last part...there have been corrupt police known to stage suicides on unruly prisoners who they deemed "unwanted". Just a theory but no proof for that however the timing with the WH visit by the patriots seems a bit too coincidental imo......

On someone so high profile and well known? I doubt it. I'm not denying that has happened with other cases, but I highly doubt it has with this one.

True, but he also could have committed suicide because he was so high profile and probably a target in prison by other prisoners who are jealous of his status as an athlete/wealth.
I also agree with elguapo that its unlikely due to the WH pats visit or SB wins. I think he probably didn't want to live in prison for the rest of his life and lost hope.....

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:27 am

The family will donate the brain for CTE analisys...

Return to “New England Patriots”