LaGarrette Blount is Awesome

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:48 pm

I love this guy. Look at this huge run; this is the type of stuff he's been doing all season.

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: LaGarrette Blount is Awesome

Postby achernar » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:05 pm

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:11 am

achernar wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks, I love that picture.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:57 am

I agree, the guy was a special player and I was sad when the Titans let him go after signing him as a undrafted FA. I love seeing his hurdle jumping runs early in his career....You just don't see that kind of athleticism from running backs these days where he could leap over a freaking 6ft linebacker lol....

Even recently he hurdled byron maxwell lol ....

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/77759257 ... wsrc%5Etfw
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:00 am

achernar wrote:Image

Lol, he's turned his life and career around nicely....hopefully he stays away from the pot.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:37 am

ultimatum77 wrote:I agree, the guy was a special player and I was sad when the Titans let him go after signing him as a undrafted FA. I love seeing his hurdle jumping runs early in his career....You just don't see that kind of athleticism from running backs these days where he could leap over a freaking 6ft linebacker lol....

He's getting old, but he's still productive. Really, a bunch of older running backs have been doing well this season, like Matt Forte.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:23 am

JSamuel wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:I agree, the guy was a special player and I was sad when the Titans let him go after signing him as a undrafted FA. I love seeing his hurdle jumping runs early in his career....You just don't see that kind of athleticism from running backs these days where he could leap over a freaking 6ft linebacker lol....

He's getting old, but he's still productive. Really, a bunch of older running backs have been doing well this season, like Matt Forte.

Speaking of which another good running back and his tweet was hilarious to a total d-bag fan who complained that Forte ruined his fantasy week lol...

check it out here...

https://twitter.com/MattForte22?ref_src ... r%5Eauthor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:42 am

ultimatum77 wrote:Speaking of which another good running back and his tweet was hilarious to a total d-bag fan who complained that Forte ruined his fantasy week lol...

check it out here...

That's a great link.

You know, Frank Gore is having a solid campaign, too. He's older than Blount and Forte.
I like the fact that these guys are bucking the recent trend of feature backs declining in their late-20's.
It's going back to a time when RB's in their 30's dominated the NFL, like Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, or even further back like Walter Payton and Ottis Anderson.
I think it's great. The Tailback has always been my favorite offensive position. And now we have some young studs and the old work-horses are doing their thing, too.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:47 am

1312qohelet wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Speaking of which another good running back and his tweet was hilarious to a total d-bag fan who complained that Forte ruined his fantasy week lol...

check it out here...

That's a great link.

You know, Frank Gore is having a solid campaign, too. He's older than Blount and Forte.
I like the fact that these guys are bucking the recent trend of feature backs declining in their late-20's.
It's going back to a time when RB's in their 30's dominated the NFL, like Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, or even further back like Walter Payton and Ottis Anderson.
I think it's great. The Tailback has always been my favorite offensive position. And now we have some young studs and the old work-horses are doing their thing, too.

I like where the NFL is going. It's been a pass-happy league for a while now, and it will be exiting to watch the trend change from passing to rushing.

Oh, and about Barry Sanders:

Go Pokes!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:03 am

JSamuel wrote:I like where the NFL is going. It's been a pass-happy league for a while now, and it will be exiting to watch the trend change from passing to rushing.

Oh, and about Barry Sanders:

Go Pokes!

You made me think of another Hall of Fame running back who was Barry's Pokes' team-mate - Thurman Thomas.
Who, by the way, also had some great seasons after turning 30!

Return to “New England Patriots”